DDP and paying OOP for some meals

M2DD's

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone has expeirenced this and there outcome:
I called to make my last ADR yesterday. In our family there will be 2adults and 2 children .After looking over our dinning plans we were going to have 2 adult TS left (1adult is not eating at 2 of the TS )So I was going to book another TS and pay for the kids OOP. When booking my ADR the CM said that she could not list that we were on the dinning plan if we were going to pay OOP for some of the meal because she said they would automatically deduct the TS credits at the TS location(not before checkin in ). They said to let the server know what we were paying for OOP and what we we using TS credits for.I'm ok with all of this I was just wondering if we were going to have any problems when it came to our bill. We did the dinning plan last yr and everything was pooled so we didn't encounter this is issue. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I was just wondering if anyone has expeirenced this and there outcome:
I called to make my last ADR yesterday. In our family there will be 2adults and 2 children .After looking over our dinning plans we were going to have 2 adult TS left (1adult is not eating at 2 of the TS )So I was going to book another TS and pay for the kids OOP. When booking my ADR the CM said that she could not list that we were on the dinning plan if we were going to pay OOP for some of the meal because she said they would automatically deduct the TS credits. They said to let the server know what we were paying for OOP and what we we using TS credits for.I'm ok with all of this I was just wondering if we were going to have any problems when it came to our bill. We did the dinning plan last yr and everything was pooled so we didn't encounter this is issue. Any suggestions would be helpful.

You could still cancel ADRs...
No deductions made until you actually show up, from what I understand (chronic researcher on these boards!!!!;) )

I guess my post wasn't clear sorry:) She said at the TS location not before we were there. Does that make sense?

They ask when you make the ADR if you are on dining plan but it does not do anything to your ADR. You can still pay OOP for it when you arrive to eat or use your credits for it. The server will ask you when you are seated and thats when you tell them what the deal is. You wont have any trouble at all. They are used to having to do this type of thing. We payed OOP for certain things while we used the DDP for other things. No trouble at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter