DDE and blackout dates, holiday pricing?

ErinC

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW for Thanksgiving. We will arrive the Sat. before Thanksgiving and leave the Sunday after. I'm curious if the blackout dates are just the day of the holiday, or is if for several days around the holidays. If it is for several days, than it may not be worth it for me to purchase the card for this trip? I'm also curious about holiday pricing on the menu's. How many days will it cost us extra?

Blackout dates for DDE are just for the holiday itself. For more info on the DDE: http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dde.htm

Last year the holiday surcharge was in place from Nov 15-24th (Thanksgiving was the 22nd) That should give you an idea of what it will be like this year. The holiday surcharge is only on buffet (and family-style) dining.

Thanks, I just may rethink the dining plan for this trip. We always have our certain meals we always eat, and several of those are buffet and family style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter