DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

That's the one. He did the GoooooooooooooooooooAAAAALLLLL!!!!! And, he did it when they did the replay a minute later. it was fun to listen too.

Yep, same guy. Early in his first game he called out a player for flopping. Paraphrasing, "OK, (whoever) you can get up now, there was no foul. You're not injured." Hope he calls the finals but of course he won't.

Come on you Lions!!

Best of luck to our cousins across the pond.

HAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was ruthless in the first half. Fantastic performance. The only equivalents are when we beat the Hun 5-1 at theirs and when we destroyed the Dutch 4-1 in the Euros in 96.

More good news today, my op is scheduled for midday tomorrow.

Now if you’ll excuse me gents, I’m going to aim to see the back of my beer fridge by 7.

A very happy London out.

Now if you’ll excuse me gents, I’m going to aim to see the back of my beer fridge by 7.

MICKEY-MOUSE-IF-YOU-CAN-DREAM-IT-YOU-CAN-DO-IT--1-600x597.jpg

Good luck tomorrow my Friend!

As messed up as team USA is, how in the world is Panama at the WC instead of the USA?

Lot of soul searching at the US Soccer Federation today

More good news today, my op is scheduled for midday tomorrow.

Good luck. Just hope your doctor isn't pounding them back today.

A very happy London out.

A very good day in England today. Enjoy it Mate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter