DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I think that's a bit harsh on Kapernick, but I'm not gonna poke a stick at it. It's interesting to watch as a Poli major and an outsider.

Disagree. He had a televised platform and could have sent a clear message. Yet he didn't, and then people started questioning just what we was protesting since it really didn't make any sense what he was doing, he just double downed. I get it that he's a young idiot with a lot of money, but with great power comes great responsibility.

Yeah, I don't have a lot of hope for getting past the Vikings. But it's certainly not impossible. Losing Wentz really hurt, though. I think they'd be the favorites with him.

!

They should be set up for years though. Wentz is the franchise QB, and that RB they got from Miami was a win.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Snow day / work from home day yesterday. Made the treck in today which was ok but about 30 minutes longer as I used the interstates rather than the hills and twist and turns of the backroads. I got down my street, sliding all the way but will likely have to park on the street over tonight as getting back UP my street will be a challenge for sure. Hit zero here overnight and below zero windchill's for today and singel digit temps again tonight - Al Gore is an idiot, global warming my ................... this is the south and it's zero with a 3" snowfall yesterday.

There was a meme on FB - Today vs when Al Gore was born, there are still the same # of glaciers.

The bypass is clear here, but all side roads are still fairly impassable. I've done some intentional slides to have fun, but have mostly stayed home.

But I'm neither Mediterranean nor Arab.

It said Eastern Mediterranean. It's a round planet, and if you go far enough East, you eventually get to us. :lmao:

Men of high social standing and education? I can't think of anything more applicable.

It's like you don't even know us.

Just because it was used in Arabic countries, it is not specific to a cultural group. And Aladdin says it, when he's talking to Abu. And this is a Disney board. So there. :D

:laughing: Touche!

So, now you're saying I'm a monkey? Gee thanks Aladdin.
:lmao:

You saw how much trouble H&M got in trouble for that, right?

imrs.php

It is a small world after all.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!

Well, we do have Doctors, Lawyers, guns and money in this little group of ours...

You're not helping our cause, dude.

Morning (insert acceptable/applicable moniker here)
Not much today. As you were.
That is all.

How to say good morning in Kentucky, depending on the circumstance.
"Mornin, where's my bourbon."
"Mornin, where's my underwear, cousin".
"Mornin, anybody have any shoes? Pass me a Mountain Dew".

:lmao:

KY schools are still closed, but the roads are starting to be a more drivable, just not for school buses on county roads. I think most of our county has paved roads, but there still might be a few out there. Either way, it is still too freaking cold, and I still can't convince DW to move to Florida.

I need to make an appearance at an office somewhere today, but not really feeling all that motivated. You all enjoy the day.

It is a small world after all.

It's a world of laughter, a world of tears.
It's a world of hope and a world of fears.
There is so much that we share that it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all.

:rotfl:
"Men of high social standing and education?" Here? DisDads? huh? :rotfl2:

I immediately thought of you. The rest of the bunch, well......

Well, we do have Doctors, Lawyers in this little group of ours...

Yeah, we have to let them in to. Lawyers said we couldn't discriminate against those type of people. :lmao:

How to say good morning in Kentucky, depending on the circumstance.
"Mornin, where's my bourbon."
"Mornin, where's my underwear, cousin".
"Mornin, anybody have any shoes? Pass me a Mountain Dew".

:laughing:

It's a world of laughter, a world of tears.
It's a world of hope and a world of fears.
There is so much that we share that it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all.

Damn you, sir!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter