DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

'Morning all...
Beautiful day out there down this way.
Sitting here at work though, It's as if it's just taunting me.

Unfair...
Mightily unfair.

After 4 days the power is back on. FPL says everyone should be back up Sunday night at the latest (excluding the Keys). Saw for the first time the devastation in Key West. Incredibly sad. Thinking about everyone in Key Largo, hoping they made it through OK.
Glad your getting back to normal.
Now you just need to head down to the upper keys and volunteer to help get your favorite bars back open.
Priorities, ya' know.

It was good. It would have been better on the big screen. She doesn't like most any of the Marvel movies, but humors me by going to see them.
Ahhhh...
Got it. I read that the wrong way around.

I talk to her about inconsistencies in plot lines from the movie and comic books, and she tells me to shut up
Heck, I get told that multiple times daily.
No plot line explanations necessary.

Dr. Strange was the actor who played the new Kahn in the Star Trek reboot. He did a really good job.
The same actor that also does the English version of "Sherlock".
Those are right entertaining as well.

And, my Canadian sweet heart Rachel McAdams is in it, although not long enough and wearing too many clothes. :sad2:
So...
Now we're back to rating this film as being - shall we say - disappointing? :rolleyes:

Happy Friday gents. Where are we drinking tonight? My sister in law left half a bottle of blue curacao in my cupboard weeks ago and I have no idea what to do with it. Maybe I'll toast the "end of summer" by searching for a girly cocktail recipe for that.

It's nice and sunny here today, 17C/62F, so not a bad temperature for September. But fall is certainly creeping in, it's pretty cool in the mornings now and it gets dark much sooner in the evenings. I don't mind too much though, I do enjoy the leaves turning colour in the fall.

Note for discussion.
Getting up early for work is not the same as getting up early for Disney.

I am not at Disney.
I couldn't agree more. Note, I am also not at Disney.

Happy Friday gents. Where are we drinking tonight? My sister in law left half a bottle of blue curacao in my cupboard weeks ago and I have no idea what to do with it. Maybe I'll toast the "end of summer" by searching for a girly cocktail recipe for that.

It's nice and sunny here today, 17C/62F, so not a bad temperature for September. But fall is certainly creeping in, it's pretty cool in the mornings now and it gets dark much sooner in the evenings. I don't mind too much though, I do enjoy the leaves turning colour in the fall.

Suppose to hit about 90 here again today and I will be drinking free beer from about 6:30 until I go to sleep.

Okay boys. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Everyone in the bar in 10. Blue Diablo's on the menu. 1 Shot Blue Curacao, 2 Shot Tequila, 1 Shot Grand Marnier, 1 half lime. Add ice and shake. Last one there has to take Rapunzel home. And let me tell ya, that glowing hair? Collar matches the cuffs. Have a great evening boys, from a vaguely p*ssed off London.

Nice weather!
Heard a snippet of what happened. That's it. No fatalities?
No, thankfully. I think the oxygen thief that did this was a bit of an amateur, or it was an element of luck. 22 casualties and we're on critical alert again, probably because his mates are all giving it the large one on social media. We had to tighten up in the store again today, as its a Cat 1 target.
I talk to her about inconsistencies in plot lines from the movie and comic books, and she tells me to shut up
I'm the same with the missus and Harry Potter. It generally isn't received well.

Enjoy your cocktail Jeff, and Darcy enjoy the freebies. I think it always tastes better when it's free.

Happy Friday. I'm so ready to win the lotto and get rid of this work gig. Guess I need to go get a ticket.

I thought he did a good job playing Dr. Strange, but I didn't enjoy the movie as much as the other Marvel ones. Rachel, yes.

Agreed. I've liked the others better, but an interesting way to introduce the character. Of course, this means that earth at one time had four infinity stones on it? Maybe or may not at the same time, but close. What are the odds?

Getting up early for work is not the same as getting up early for Disney.

I am not at Disney.

Never is. My wife had a great aunt who did the opposite of all the old folks - stayed up late and slept in late. When asked, she said tv was better at night than in the morning. :lmao:

'Morning all...
Beautiful day out there down this way.
Sitting here at work though, It's as if it's just taunting me.

Unfair...
Mightily unfair.
? :rolleyes:

::yes:: But, at least it's almost over. Until Monday, when you have to repeat all over again.

Alcohol that lasted from weeks ago? Sounds like it's time to drink it.

Suppose to hit about 90 here again today and I will be drinking free beer from about 6:30 until I go to sleep.

Celsius? :lmao: :furious:

Enjoy the free beer. :drinking1

Okay boys. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Everyone in the bar in 10. Blue Diablo's on the menu. 1 Shot Blue Curacao, 2 Shot Tequila, 1 Shot Grand Marnier, 1 half lime. Add ice and shake. Last one there has to take Rapunzel home. And let me tell ya, that glowing hair? Collar matches the cuffs. Have a great evening boys, from a vaguely p*ssed off London.

We use the term, carpet matches the drapes, but I think I figured it out. I wonder if it would be like a disco ball?

No, thankfully. I think the oxygen thief that did this was a bit of an amateur, or it was an element of luck. 22 casualties and we're on critical alert again, probably because his mates are all giving it the large one on social media. We had to tighten up in the store again today, as its a Cat 1 target.

Sucks about another attack. Glad you're safe.

What idiot thinks it is a good idea to shoot off fireworks when there is nothing but dead vegetation all around you.

:sad2:

Happy Friday. I'm so ready to win the lotto and get rid of this work gig. Guess I need to go get a ticket.

Friday? What's a Friday? Worked 8 hours today and I'm back at it now for 8 more. Then 8 more Saturday night.

But then! Off for a few.

My wife had a great aunt who did the opposite of all the old folks - stayed up late and slept in late. When asked, she said tv was better at night than in the morning. :lmao:

Smart.

What idiot thinks it is a good idea to shoot off fireworks when there is nothing but dead vegetation all around you.

The same ones who posted on FB thay they were shooting into hurricane Irma? :scared1::eek::scared1:

:sad2:

Friday? What's a Friday? Worked 8 hours today and I'm back at it now for 8 more. Then 8 more Saturday night.

I have 8-9 hour work days on Sundays. Yeah, i get it.

Blue Diablo's on the menu. 1 Shot Blue Curacao, 2 Shot Tequila, 1 Shot Grand Marnier, 1 half lime
Yeah but then I would need tequila and Grand Marnier, and my liquor cabinet consists mainly of different rums.
I ended up making a Blue Hawaiian: 1 part blue curaçao, 1 part coconut rum, 1 part sweet and sour mix, and two parts pineapple juice. It wasn't bad, but definitely a summery tropical drink.

t. I wonder if it would be like a disco ball?
I guess that brings a new meaning to let down your hair...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter