• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning chaps from a relatively dreary London. Despite Cliff's & Mushsu's wise words, done a cheeky 5 miles this morning. Expecting a relatively hefty session tonight, out with some mates, so banking the run in case I feel like Chewie's armpit in the morning. Now all on the sofa, DS on the Dis Infinity, DD watching Lilo and Stich, and me on the Disboards. I think they got us house trained.

I started singing "insane in the membrane" and had to YouTube the song for my dds. They just love all my old music. :lmao:
Now that, my man, is a TUNE. It's amazing Black Sunday is almost 25 years ago.Your Boilermaker is in the same pile as the dole whip I was gonna send you. And the bobbins are off.
Or the Mother-in-law country....
Sorry you set me up I had to do it.
Its nice to know you think that much of our MIL's to compare her to my wonderful homeland. I guess that's what you meant, yes?
Craft brew time!!!
Were they good?
Have a good weekend everyone.
And to you sir. Enjoy the game.

Have a great Saturday all.....

Happy Saturday. Back from tennis this morning with a strong performance. I've put together an over 40 state tournament team and am silly enough to try an over 18 team as well. Still working on that team though. The family is out shopping for clothes for church directory pictures, because one can't wear old clothes for pictures. I'm sure DW will find something for me to match the colors of their outfits as well. Ugh.... :sad2:

I'll take the Happy Friday

:wave: Mike.

Morning chaps from a relatively dreary London. Despite Cliff's & Mushsu's wise words, done a cheeky 5 miles this morning. Expecting a relatively hefty session tonight, out with some mates, so banking the run in case I feel like Chewie's armpit in the morning. Now all on the sofa, DS on the Dis Infinity, DD watching Lilo and Stich, and me on the Disboards. I think they got us house trained.

Now that, my man, is a TUNE. It's amazing Black Sunday is almost 25 years ago.Your Boilermaker is in the same pile as the dole whip I was gonna send you. And the bobbins are off.

I've got Watford vs. West Ham. Watford got an early PK goal. Watford seems to be taking it to your club. I hope you bobbins don't fall out at the Poly this summer. :lmao:

I'm in for this.

:wave: Paul.

Happy Saturday. Back from tennis this morning with a strong performance. I've put together an over 40 state tournament team and am silly enough to try an over 18 team as well. Still working on that team though. The family is out shopping for clothes for church directory pictures, because one can't wear old clothes for pictures. I'm sure DW will find something for me to match the colors of their outfits as well. Ugh.... :sad2:

:wave: Mike.

I've got Watford vs. West Ham. Watford got an early PK goal. Watford seems to be taking it to your club. I hope you bobbins don't fall out at the Poly this summer. .

Keep the faith mate, keep the faith. It's an emotional rollercoaster.....

Great Saturday,

Went out for lunch at the Ale House and sat in their outdoor area enjoying the weather. Gators lost but that was expected. Hopefully you are having the same.

Now all on the sofa, DS on the Dis Infinity, DD watching Lilo and Stich, and me on the Disboards. I think they got us house trained.
Sounds like the Disney force is strong in your house. (yes, I know you're not a big fan of Star Wars. That sentence may or may not have been deliberate :)).

he family is out shopping for clothes for church directory pictures, because one can't wear old clothes for pictures. I'm sure DW will find something for me to match the colors of their outfits as well. Ugh.... :sad2:
The girls usually love any excuse to shop for new clothes. You can always try what I did for family pictures a couple years ago. DW insisted I get a new shirt because the colour didn't match their outfits. I bought said shirt, carefully preserved the tags, then promptly returned it after the photo session. DW was not impressed. I thought it was brilliant.

Were they good?

Yes they were thank you.

Spent the day at something called The New Brunswick Olympic Academy. It was a day and a half of discussing the Olympic movement, trying out some Olympic sports and hanging out with some Olympians and Paralympians. Overall it good day but that Makers Mark tasted pretty good when I got home.

Last edited:
Morning guys.

TV Packed up and the iMac, so been an expensive weekend. Pork and Veal meatballs with Pasta for dinner tonight, just making the sauce.

Sounds like the Disney force is strong in your house. (yes, I know you're not a big fan of Star Wars. That sentence may or may not have been deliberate :)
What is this "force" you speak of?

Thanks for the support Norm, everybody enjoy your Sunday.

Afternoon guys.

Finished up the Olympic Academy, arrived home to find DW making pulled pork for dinner. Getting ready for Flame Tree I think.

Time to watch some of the 500.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Looks and sounds like all had a good weekend.
Ok boys that's it. I'm calling it. Weeks over. Everyone out. Rose and Crown in 20 minutes. Boilermakers are on the menu. Last one there has to use their fast pass on Stich's Great Escape.
FP for Stitch :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I'll take the Happy Friday
I'm in for this.
Nice to hear from you guys, hope you and yours are doing well.
Sounds like the Disney force is strong in your house. (yes, I know you're not a big fan of Star Wars. That sentence may or may not have been deliberate :)).
Dan is not a fan of Star Wars? Where did I miss that? Say it ain't so Dan......................

Morning gents. Been away for a bit. Prayers, pixie dust, congrats, anything else needed.

There are certain certainties in life. Me not going back to read what I missed is one of them.

Morning gents. Been away for a bit. Prayers, pixie dust, congrats, anything else needed.

There are certain certainties in life. Me not going back to read what I missed is one of them.

Morning.

Is it Friday yet?

Dan is not a fan of Star Wars? Where did I miss that? Say it ain't so Dan......................
Just pretend you didn't see that comment Mike, and we'll carry on as before.

Happy Monday everyone, you packed yet Darcy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter