DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning from a very wet New Brunswick, the rain has been pretty much non-stop since last evening. It sure took many of the leaves off the trees. Had a nice, late Thanksgiving dinner yesterday and another fun Saturday Zoom night.

Have a great day all and Happy Birthday Randall's sister.

Morning, Fellas. Had a great day yesterday. A friend and her boyfriend from off Cape came to visit and we all had a great time. Today's going to be chillin' around the house and running a few errands, that really need to get done. Otherwise a day in my new rocker/recliner is on the docket for the day. Have fun, guys.

TTFN

Morning fellas.
My sister’s birthday today so going out to dinner with her and some friends. Should be a nice time.

Happy Birthday to your sister. :bday:

Happy Monday. I'm off to a great start. Must have hit the remote control wrong and it opened the liftgate on my car last night. Sat open all night and the lights apparently ran the battery down, so I needed to jump it this morning. Can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings!

We are off to an inauspicious start. Got a text yesterday day afternoon that my flight would be delayed. Sure enough, we are delayed by 45inutes and it is the first flight of the day. The plane is at the gate but no employees to be found. :confused3

giphy.gif

We are having our Thanksgiving dinner today because of last weekend's Covid rules. So far I have two pies ready (lemon meringue and apple), turkey is stuffed and in the oven, the rest of the stuffing will be cooked by itself later this afternoon. Other people are responsible for the rest so now I can sit back and let it all cook.

Hope all of you guys up north had a great Thanksgiving. I bet if everyone had skipped the other food and you'd just had pie for dinner it still would have been a great meal.

Don't ya' just love it when you financial institution of choice decides to pay someone else's debts with your savings?
Well I know what I'll be doing shortly after the main office opens up for business on the fine Monday morning...

Um...how does that happen exactly?

Happy Monday. I'm off to a great start. Must have hit the remote control wrong and it opened the liftgate on my car last night. Sat open all night and the lights apparently ran the battery down, so I needed to jump it this morning. Can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings!

Here's a spare got you, in case you need it later.

Van Halen Jump GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

We made it! Turns out the delay getting out of PDX was because the flight crew timed out the night before and couldn't clock in for another 30 minutes. They made up the time in the air and we had an uneventful flight to Kansas City, where I was promptly gouged $60 for 3 sad, premade sandwiches and sodas. Got to Orlando early.

The weather here is absolutely perfect. Low humidity and temps in the 80s. Heard some cast members at Epcot complain last night they were cold and needed a coat (it was about 72F then :rotfl2: ). Ate way too much at Epcot and The Better Half spent way to much.Ill save my thoughts on HarmoniUS and the Stargate for later. I keep thinking Baymax is going to come out of the Stargate portal any minute.

Off to Blizzard Beach today.

I'm off to a great start. Must have hit the remote control wrong and it opened the liftgate on my car last night. Sat open all night and the lights apparently ran the battery down
So which is worse...
The dead battery, or realizing that the thing was sitting open out in the driveway all night.

Um...how does that happen exactly?
A teller likely switched a couple of digits on a manual transaction and then didn't double check it before hitting the [enter] key.
(at least that's the particular benefit of the doubt that I'm letting them go with)

We made it!
Continue having fun storming the castle.

I knew that typing random numbers when paying bills would pay off some day. Thanks for that.
I done got that mess reversed and locked down.
You might better go check that you aren't currently being turned over to collections by whoever it is that now ain't gettin' paid.

Evening boys from a chilly London. Now I've cleaned out Rob's bank account, my long term plan here is done.
Off to Argentina. Been nice knowing ya.
So... it only takes about 600ish USD to retire to Argentina?
I may need to rethink my retirement plans.
(and maybe learn a bit of español)

Congrats!
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB MantaRider! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #849!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter