DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Good to hear from you Rob. I hope your health is getting better.
:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB ROB! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #861!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​
hey man! Nice to see ya round these parts again. Hope you are doing ok. Don't worry about reading up, we were just treading water till you got back.
Welcome Back Reaction GIF by reactionseditor - Find & Share on GIPHY
Thanks guys, clearly you are all excellent swimmers.

Morning, Gents! Day 12 of the hostage situation is over, otherwise known as work. It's been a while since I've worked almost two weeks straight, but I did it and it wasn't that bad. Having three days of almost no working at work helped...though I'd have to admit by lunchtime yesterday I was done and ready to go home. Had a good night sleep and now I have two days off. Wwwweeeee! Now, off to breakfast with the fam and then some...well...something will happen. Have a good day, Gents, and we'll chat later.

TTFN

Morning all. Bought a Powerball ticket last night, and in case that plan doesn't work out, I'll go to that interview in about an hour.

Any luck?

I'm not up for the big get togethers either. I'm at a loss for government overreach. We already closed churches, sent police to enforce church closures, and now government is dictating on private property. I really would like to know how the science calculated that number given the variables. Some will blindly follow. We will continue with our plans already made.

I understand the government wasn't to try and contain this, but as American's it's not in our nature to be told what we can and can't do. That said, we will only deal with this constant shut down pull out the rebellion card.

Not a bad result. You all get bonuses now right? :rolleyes1

Bonus?! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:laughing:

::yes:: That works.

Yep.

Don't know if I could do that. Don't think I want to find out, anymore.

Unfortunately I'm having to find out how to study all over again. I was doing great when I first started this course, but after a year away from it I'm finding it hard to get re-energized. So the short intense method seems to work.

:thumbsup2 If it gets moved, I'm screwed.

Not my best interview, so time will tell. It's been a tequila Friday.

I'm sure you did fine. Now the hard part is waiting.

Hey guys, just checking in. I've been busy working all week. But no complaints, at least there's a paycheck coming in again. Just in time for the wife to spend it all Christmas shopping. :rolleyes2

:thumbsup2

Photographic evidence of the Newfie navy.

View attachment 539496

As long as a sailor can hit the broadside of the ocean, they'll pass their gun quals.

Morning from a sunny Westfield NB, I have not been around in a few months, dealing with some health issues. I assure you that I have read all the posts , and I'm all caught up :lmao:, Have a great weekend.

Hope your health issues get resolved soon.

Happy Saturday. With all the restaurants closed for COVID safety yesterday at 5 PM, everyone was free to watch the last HS football games of the season. The science determined it was still safe enough for them to occur. :confused3

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Morning, Gents! Day 12 of the hostage situation is over, otherwise known as work. It's been a while since I've worked almost two weeks straight, but I did it and it wasn't that bad. Having three days of almost no working at work helped...though I'd have to admit by lunchtime yesterday I was done and ready to go home. Had a good night sleep and now I have two days off. Wwwweeeee! Now, off to breakfast with the fam and then some...well...something will happen. Have a good day, Gents, and we'll chat later.

TTFN

Any luck?

I understand the government wasn't to try and contain this, but as American's it's not in our nature to be told what we can and can't do. That said, we will only deal with this constant shut down pull out the rebellion card.

Bonus?! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:laughing:

Yep.

Unfortunately I'm having to find out how to study all over again. I was doing great when I first started this course, but after a year away from it I'm finding it hard to get re-energized. So the short intense method seems to work.

:thumbsup2 If it gets moved, I'm screwed.

I'm sure you did fine. Now the hard part is waiting.

:thumbsup2

As long as a sailor can hit the broadside of the ocean, they'll pass their gun quals.

Hope your health issues get resolved soon.

Thanks CCT

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB ROB! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #861!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​

Photographic evidence of the Newfie navy.
Accurate.
Morning from a sunny Westfield NB, I have not been around in a few months, dealing with some health issues.
Nice seeing you again. Doing okay?
It is KY. Buy 2 Whoppers and get 1/2 off your glock 9 mm purchase. :lmao:
::yes::
I get that.

Did most of the outside Christmas decorating today while the weather was good and it acted as a bit of a distraction. Hope you are all having a good weekend.
Ugh, I have that on my to do list when I finish work (for a week) this Wednesday.
I never did enjoy putting up decorations. I appreciate it when it's done, I just don't enjoy the process.
I have to be honest, I just can't get into the spirit this year.

Happy birthday Mark!

Morning from a cool but sunny NB, plan a relaxing day only a couple of chores outside to be ready for winter.

Happy birthday Mark:cake:
Nice seeing you again. Doing okay?
Not too bad, just have to spend more time than I like with DR apps and treatments
Ugh, I have that on my to do list when I finish work (for a week) this Wednesday.
I never did enjoy putting up decorations. I appreciate it when it's done, I just don't enjoy the process.
Our decorations went up last weekend, fortunately for me I just do the lights (they've been on the house for 4 years now), the girls do the rest.

TTFN

That's a lot of days. Enjoy the time off.

Any luck?

I didn't feel good about the interview. I don't think it was that I gave any bad answers, just the vibe from one of the interviewers.

I'm sure some of it is a reaction to government overreach. For me, it's the added hypocrisy which makes me question the motives.

Morning, folks.

Happy birthday, Mark! :cake:

hang in there.
I've been sitting here mulling over this year's Christmas... not looking good for seeing the family.
But... will do my best to make it a good Christmas for my kids.
Didn't feel like putting on the exterior lights until DD asked about them. So they're up. Tree going up over the next day or three.
Not too bad, just have to spend more time than I like with DR apps and treatments
Hang in there. :hug:

Happy Birthday, Mark!

Yeah, I'm thinking about putting up lights on the outside of the house this year, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

That's a lot of days. Enjoy the time off.

Yes, it is, and I most certainly have enjoyed the time off. Yesterday was spent, with the exception of running errands, sitting on my duff watching TV. I spent some time this afternoon working in the backyard, raking leaves, which didn't take that long, helps when they're not wet, otherwise I've been spending it with the the DD hanging out and cuddling.

I didn't feel good about the interview. I don't think it was that I gave any bad answers, just the vibe from one of the interviewers.

I've had interviews like that. Maybe you did better than you think. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'm sure some of it is a reaction to government overreach. For me, it's the added hypocrisy which makes me question the motives.

Exactly!

hang in there.
I've been sitting here mulling over this year's Christmas... not looking good for seeing the family.
But... will do my best to make it a good Christmas for my kids.
Didn't feel like putting on the exterior lights until DD asked about them. So they're up. Tree going up over the next day or three.

Been doing the same thing. We'll be at the in-laws, but that's it.

Hey, Gents! Well, it's now Monday and that means another work week is upon us. However, this would be a short week for those of us here in Murica due to it being Thanksgiving week. Had a blast yesterday with the DD. We went out back and raked the leaves up into a big pile, I then let her take several leaps into it. We had fun. That's it, fellas! Have a good day, and we'll chat throughout.

Hey, Gents! Well, it's now Monday and that means another work week is upon us. However, this would be a short week for those of us here in Murica due to it being Thanksgiving week. Had a blast yesterday with the DD. We went out back and raked the leaves up into a big pile, I then let her take several leaps into it. We had fun. That's it, fellas! Have a good day, and we'll chat throughout.
Sounds like fun. Pictures on face place were great. :thumbsup2

Happy birthday Mark.
Happy birthday Mark!
Happy birthday Mark:cake:
Happy birthday, Mark! :cake:
Happy Birthday, Mark!
Just driving by to wish Mark a Happy Birthday.....
Happy Belated Birthday Mark!
81CE4CD5-198A-407F-BAE4-CB1D0845255D.jpeg

Thanks, guys! COVID has made a lot of birthdays low-key this year, but it was nice to relax, eat some junk food and watch the Eagles watch other, better professional football teams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter