DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey! Hey! CapeCodTenor checking in! I have another day of pulling excess and obsolete stock and tossing it away. While it sucks being on my feet all day (after having a cushy desk job it does suck), I am getting use to it. Plus, I'm losing weight! Woohoo! Add another notch to the belt! And if there's anything I think I can use at home, well, it somehow how winds up in my bag heading home. How'd that get in there?! :confused3:teeth:

Top O the Mornin Dads and a very Happy Friday Eve! Boy comes home tonight for fall break so he'll be home til Tuesday. I have business trip to Miami next week so that will eat into some of our family time but he can spend Monday with his mom. Braves fans = ouch and Dodger fans = shock. Blackhawks have home opener tonight after a week since their opener due to having to play the Flyers in Europe. Looking forward to the weekend with the boy home and hockey and football.
87 days for me... :rolleyes1
Don't mess the place up before I get there...........
1.5 work days left!! We start our journey to visit the Mouse tomorrow evening! Fist stop Mechanicsburg, PA for the night. Then a short drive to Lorton, VA to take the Auto Train. Super excited to do that! Sunday we arrive and spend most of the day in Hollywood Studios.
Have fun stormin the castle.

Braves fans = ouch and Dodger fans = shock. Blackhawks have home opener tonight after a week since their opener due to having to play the Flyers in Europe.

I feel terrible for the Braves. Just terrible. Ah, who am I kidding, my team just fired their manager. Again.

I was shocked about the Dodgers as well. They looked like a machine all season long. What is it about Kershaw and the playoffs?

Gotta admit, I'm really excited about hockey season. I think my Flyers have finally found a goalie. It only took about 30 years.

Image result for i aim to misbehave gif

If I haven't messed it up yet (or before him), odds are it's safe.

I feel terrible for the Braves. Just terrible. Ah, who am I kidding, my team just fired their manager. Again.
I do feel terrible for the Braves. Even though I no longer live in the Atlanta area, they were my home town team for many years. This is the first year in a while they did really well. Also, I hate the cardinals because, well, Cubs fans hate the cardinals...it's a rule.

I turned the game on at the top of the 2nd inning and VDF? After the end of the 2nd, I couldn't bear to watch any more. Too painful. Almost (I said almost Mike) as painful as watching the Cubs fall apart in the stretch.

If I haven't messed it up yet (or before him), odds are it's safe.

I do feel terrible for the Braves. Even though I no longer live in the Atlanta area, they were my home town team for many years. This is the first year in a while they did really well. Also, I hate the cardinals because, well, Cubs fans hate the cardinals...it's a rule.

I turned the game on at the top of the 2nd inning and VDF? After the end of the 2nd, I couldn't bear to watch any more. Too painful. Almost (I said almost Mike) as painful as watching the Cubs fall apart in the stretch.

I hate the Cardinals, always have always will.

Well, I'm a Phillies fan, so wishing misfortune on the Braves comes more naturally to me.

Morning all.

that rain in New England is moving this way, hopefully will be through by Sunday and the last part of the long weekend will be good.

DS started a new part time job yesterday at Pizza Hut, not sure if that means free pizza for us or not. ;)

Couple of meetings this morning and then I should be coasting into the Thanksgiving weekend.

Have a good one all.

Happy Friday boys from an overcast Orlando.
I think fall has officially hit. Last night, the low was 68, which for Orlando is quite brisk. Not as brisk as when I met @Zmack last year, but compared to what we're used to, chilly.

Well, I'm a Phillies fan, so wishing misfortune on the Braves comes more naturally to me.
I guess we can agree on our (sorta) similarity...wishing losses on the Phillies comes naturally for me. Mostly because whenever I've been at a game against the Phillies, the fans are rude, crude, nasty. I'm guessing you're the exception unless you turn into Mr Hyde at the games. Same with Mets fans. I can totally understand being a fan of your team, but being alien swirling saucers holes towards the other team is TOTALLY unnecessary. Same experience with Patriots fans when they played the Dolphins....why you would hope/wish/want the opposing team to be hurt is just bad sportsmanship and to me at least, poor human being.

As much as I despise the cardinals or the patriots, I never want any of their people to be hurt or boo them just because they're the opposing team. Only person I ever booed was Bryce Harper and that was because of his arrogance and nasty attitude vs. because he was the opposing team. There was rumor last year he might come to the Cubs and I was hoping it didn't happen...yes, he's a good player, but he's not a good sport and he's not Cubbie material (IMHO).

Morning all.

that rain in New England is moving this way, hopefully will be through by Sunday and the last part of the long weekend will be good.

DS started a new part time job yesterday at Pizza Hut, not sure if that means free pizza for us or not. ;)

Couple of meetings this morning and then I should be coasting into the Thanksgiving weekend.

Have a good one all.

I worked at Pizza Hut back in high school, and I'd on occasion bring home pizzas that were fake orders (found out after we went to deliver them), so that's a possibility.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving weekend to all our brothers up north.

If the first 2 games of the season are the indicator, the Blackhawks may suck more than the last few years. They have firepower up front, but they have absolutely no organized system in their own end both defensively and bringing the puck out of their own end. I gave this new "kid coach" the benefit of the doubt last year but he's had basically a full season last year and a full off season / training camp and they are more a mess now. Not impressed with Jr behind the bench or the front office, can ya tell?

Everybody enjoy the family this weekend.

I hate the Cardinals, always have always will.
I knew there was a reason I liked you, found it :thumbsup2

TGIF. Looking forward to a long weekend. No big plans, besides turkey dinner with my parents.
DW, who works at the Hallmark store part time, has to go into work on holiday Monday for "Elf Day", which is their cute way of shafting employees out of a day off. They have to put out all the Christmas stuff in the store. Last year it took 16 hours, from 7am to 11pm. That's a long day.

When DD worked at an ice cream shop this summer, I used to get an occasional free one.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving weekend to all our brothers up north.
Happy thanksgiving to all our Canadian brethren!!!
Thanks gents.

Wishing my fellow Canadian Dads a Happy Thanksgiving too!

Afternoon boys from an overcast and showery London. Halloween props are in full construction mode. Floating Candles, Diagon Alley, Its all in there.

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian brethren. May your turkey be basted and your guests be wasted.

They have firepower up front, but they have absolutely no organized system in their own end both defensively and bringing the puck out of their own end.
I am in the unusual position of ot having any dogs in the hunt. Have no idea about Ice Hockey. I've seen the Canucks and the Rangers, but it all ends there in a messy drunken haze.
Mostly because whenever I've been at a game against the Phillies, the fans are rude, crude, nasty. I'm guessing you're the exception unless you turn into Mr Hyde at the games. Same with Mets fans.
(Dan makes a mental note never to invite Doc to an English football match)
DS started a new part time job yesterday at Pizza Hut, not sure if that means free pizza for us or not.
Got to be free pizza.

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. As it's Canadian thanksgiving, last one standing in the Trading Post after Labatt's Bourbon Barrels get to take Rachel McAdams hom..... actually scrap that. I'll drive her home myself.

Have a great weekend chaps.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving weekend to all our brothers up north.

If the first 2 games of the season are the indicator, the Blackhawks may suck more than the last few years. They have firepower up front, but they have absolutely no organized system in their own end both defensively and bringing the puck out of their own end. I gave this new "kid coach" the benefit of the doubt last year but he's had basically a full season last year and a full off season / training camp and they are more a mess now. Not impressed with Jr behind the bench or the front office, can ya tell?

Everybody enjoy the family this weekend.

I knew there was a reason I liked you, found it :thumbsup2

I'm a Habs fan but still cheer for the Hawks. Growing up they had their AHL farm tam in my hometown (Moncton). I worked for them in high school and got to take in some of the festivities after they won the Calder Cup. One of the current goaltenders, Cory Crawford, also spent some time playing his Major Junior hockey on Moncton.

Happy Friday all. Another beautiful day here at the beach. The only bad part of this vacation is I sliced my toe open today on something in the sand. Thankfully, I packed neosporin and bandaids.

Outside of drinking all the Miller Lite, the only non-keto foods I had this week were the 1/3 order hashbrowns, a few fries, cole slaw (who knows), and I split a piece of key lime pie with DW 2 days. For me, that's a win.

Perks of the job. There was a lot of damaged food in the grocery store that got exchanged between departments.

Happy Friday boys from an overcast Orlando.
I think fall has officially hit. Last night, the low was 68, which for Orlando is quite brisk. Not as brisk as when I met @Zmack last year, but compared to what we're used to, chilly.

Yes Doc, this weather is amazing. Going home to Fall weather sucks.

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. As it's Canadian thanksgiving, last one standing in the Trading Post after Labatt's Bourbon Barrels get to take Rachel McAdams hom..... actually scrap that. I'll drive her home myself.

.View attachment 443205

Have a great weekend chaps.

Sorry 007. Rachel McAdams is my girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter