DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Good evening from Belize City. Flew in today and we fly to the diving resort tomorrow morning. The Radisson is a pretty nice place to stay and it is just across the street from the water. I will try to post some pictures during the week.

Looks like you're skipping Delaware. So no, there's nowhere interesting to stop. But have fun in Florida!

You do have the bridge from hell though.

Checking up before crashing for the night. Girls got out of band practice early because the weather knocked out the power in that area, so we made it home to watch Penn and Teller: Fool Us.

Yeah, it was pretty busy today, could barely keep up in the beer fridge, I am wagering it won't look too healthy when we are back in Saturday morning.

Again not at all upset over losing out on the position. While the extra $$ would have been nice it would have kinda been a step back I think. I don't want to be in a slow store.
I'll second it.

I-77 you say... Hummm...
I live only three miles east of that particular bit of roadway just after you pass the welcome station at the NC/SC boarder. I'll have to toss out some other points of "interest" along that pathway for you.

I had the kids all yell hi when we got to the water tower. The views going on the 77 in the Virginias and Carolinas are just top notch. This year DW plans to push it and that area is our goal for day one.

Good evening from Belize City. Flew in today and we fly to the diving resort tomorrow morning. The Radisson is a pretty nice place to stay and it is just across the street from the water. I will try to post some pictures during the week.
Have fun!

I'm on your way as well. Let me know what time you're swinging by.

I'm flying through Toronto so I will have to convince the pilot to head back east. I can get you on the way back, we will be driving right by.

In Connecticut

Lake Compounce Amusement Park
(America's oldest amusement park & another legitimate site to see)
822 Lake Ave, Bristol, CT
15 minutes away from my house.. we have season passes so hit me up if anyone is swinging through. It is a small park but they have expanded the water park in recent years. They also had at one time the longest wooden coaster which is built into a side of a mountain. It's a great ride.

New England Carousel Museum
95 Riverside Ave, Bristol, CT

American Clock and Watch Museum
100 Maple St, Bristol, CT
Haven't been to either of these....

Museum of Natural and Other Curiosities
800 Main St Hartford, CT
I've never even heard of this. :rotfl2:

Trash Museum
211 Murphy Rd, Hartford, CT
Juliana went there on a field trip this year and said it was really cool. :thumbsup2

First full day at the dive resort. AMAZING PLACE! A few pictures...

Our room in Belize City

The view outside the room

Moocher wanting some our lunch

To get to Hamanasi we had to take this crate

Our room for the next seven days

They.went out this morning to dive. I plan on going out tomorrow and today will be by the pool having a cocktail.

This is going to be a great week.

It will be early landing around 6:30 am and leaving again little after 8. Hold a leafs flag, that should be easy to spot. :rotfl2:

Change in plans: I'm going to sleep but Evil 2nd Dimension Doofenschmirtz will watch out the window for you to curse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter