DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Friday. Had an early day.at work, school out for whatever bullsh1t reason, and went and got the children passports today for our cruise next year. It's expensive to pay to get out of the country, and still not sure why we are vacationing elsewhere.

Is it 5 o'clock yet?...somewhere?....

Pirate. It's always 5.

Not really we don't have that season down here. Our 4 seasons are:
January
February
March
Summer

Well, summer ain't bad. It can't be January already?

Working from home today because I might actually get something done that way.

A good gig if you can get it.

Since Dan seems to be preoccupied, I will go ahead and take a shot at calling it.

Right. That’s it. I’m calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Headed to Tune In Lounge for cold beers, bourbon and rum drinks. Last man standing gets to go home with Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Attina, Adella and Alana. And let me tell ya, your gonna need a tident, (multi pronged staff) to handle that much tail

Good one. Sadly, I could only handle 1. I guess the other 6 could make me a sandwich and clean up the house.

Good one. Sadly, I could only handle 1. I guess the other 6 could make me a sandwich and clean up the house.
Good luck with that one. I can't get 1 to get me a sandwich and clean the house.

view

Actually get to enjoy my backyard this friday

Morning Gents.

How's everyone on this lovely Saturday morning?

Taking in a coaching conference today so I won't get to help with any chores today. I guess I'' be making my own sandwich later.

Have a good one!

How's everyone on this lovely Saturday morning?
Getting ready for wife’s cousin’s wedding later.
The ceremony is at 3:00pm and the invitation says “cocktail reception 7:00pm”. We’re not sure what to do in between. We’re assuming cocktail reception means finger food and not a full meal. But don’t really want to go out for a big meal either.
Anyway I’m not a dancer so if it turns into that I’m hoping for an early night.

Long day. Walk. Tennis. Funeral. Dinner.

Funeral was for wife's uncle by marriage. I met him twice in my life and he didn't speak to me either time. She didn't care for him either. Watch out for the outlaws. Going out to dinner with the family to meet up with the other set of outlaws.

But, speaking of outlaws, remember the BIL who divorced his wife and sent his kids back to PA? Well, he drove up for his first visit, must have "reconnected", and the ex-wife texted MIL she wants to come back here. :scared1::eek::scared1:

Remind me not to bet with you in Vegas. :rotfl:

Don't bet with me in Vegas.

BUT...the good news is the disdads spare bedroom will be happening!!!

Congratulations. Make sure you add in water/ electric hookups for my RV. You can watch me in my bathrobe draining the chemical toilet in your front yard.

Taking in a coaching conference today so I won't get to help with any chores today. I guess I'' be making my own sandwich later.
!

Well, not everyone gets mermaids at home. Enjoy that solo time, hand. :lmao:

Getting ready for wife’s cousin’s wedding later.
The ceremony is at 3:00pm and the invitation says “cocktail reception 7:00pm”. We’re not sure what to do in between. We’re assuming cocktail reception means finger food and not a full meal. But don’t really want to go out for a big meal either.
Anyway I’m not a dancer so if it turns into that I’m hoping for an early night.

Sounds like you get to go home to eat before the reception? That is a long wait between reception & wedding. Do you have to drive to another city? BTW, I'm an excellent dancer in my own mind once I have enough alcohol to drink.

Last edited:
Long day. Walk. Tennis. Funeral. Dinner.

Funeral was for wife's uncle by marriage. I met him twice in my life and he didn't speak to me either time. She didn't care for him either. Watch out for the outlaws. Going out to dinner with the family to meet up with the other set of outlaws.

But, speaking of outlaws, remember the BIL who divorced his wife and sent his kids back to PA? Well, he drove up for his first visit, must have "reconnected", and the ex-wife texted MIL she wants to come back here. :scared1::eek::scared1:

Don't bet with me in Vegas.

Congratulations. Make sure you add in water/ electric hookups for my RV. You can watch me in my bathrobe draining the chemical toilet in your front yard.

Well, not everyone gets mermaids at home. Enjoy that solo time, hand. :lmao:

Sounds like you get to go home to eat before the reception? That is a long wait between reception & wedding. Do you have to drive to another city? BTW, I'm an excellent dancer in my own mind once I have enough alcohol to drink.

:bday:

Evening chaps from a cold London. Just checking in to wish Norm a Happy Birthday. Just back at 1am this morning from the Riga Stag do. Very messy.
Beers, Dole Whips, Cabo Wabos and commiserations/best wishes for the various things I am sure I've missed..

@DisneyFed another good win for the both of us yesterday, the Wolves train thunders on.

Have a great day chaps.

And Trubisky is 5-0. Bear down.

Last edited:
Yes...Monday...again.
I don't really feel ready for it this week. I mentioned that I had wife's cousin's wedding on Saturday past. It was a good time, but I'm getting too old for that <stuff>. Ate too much, I may have drank too much - to the point where I thought I would be as good a dancer as Norm - and definitely stayed out past my bedtime. Home around 1:00am. Needless to say Sunday was a write off. Not ready for Monday.

Morning Guys.

Lost the first leg of our soccer semi-final last nght 1-0. The good news is that they did manage to lose 3 players to injury. ;) Just kidding, hate to see guys get hurt.

Working group conference call this afternoon and a board call tonight, I think I may need to take tomorrow off.

Evening chaps from a cold London. Just checking in to wish Norm a Happy Birthday. Just back at 1am this morning from the Riga Stag do. Very messy.
Beers, Dole Whips, Cabo Wabos and commiserations/best wishes for the various things I am sure I've missed..

@DisneyFed another good win for the both of us yesterday, the Wolves train thunders on.

Have a great day chaps.

And Trubisky is 5-0. Bear down.

When you guys plan a stag, you go big! All the way to Riga, that's impressive.

Yes...Monday...again.
I don't really feel ready for it this week. I mentioned that I had wife's cousin's wedding on Saturday past. It was a good time, but I'm getting too old for that <stuff>. Ate too much, I may have drank too much - to the point where I thought I would be as good a dancer as Norm - and definitely stayed out past my bedtime. Home around 1:00am. Needless to say Sunday was a write off. Not ready for Monday.

We have my nephew's wedding coming up this weekend. Luckily it's a long weekend so things won't be so rushed.

Heck yeah it does!! I was coaching against a guy on Saturday who is from Manchester and was following your game on his pone. I could tell it was a good day for you by his reactions...LOL.

I get to leave for a week at Disney possibly after a match Saturday Morning...possibly not--Our league has been overrun with reschedules this year. Too many paid coaches coaching too many teams...

We were supposed to play on Saturday---now maybe not. Very aggravating for us trying to do the right thing, but whatever. Really running out of days we can play.

I know one thing, I'm ready for a vacation

And in honor of Monday:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter