DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

What the heck guys; I leave you alone for a couple months with no supervision and you go and run up 1000 pages.

:wave: Cliff.

No idea how long I will be able to hang around this time hopefully I will be here regularly going forward. Not even going to pretend I will go back and catch up on everything that has happened so bacon to those who deserve it, prayers to those who need it, rum for everyone else.

Good to see you back this way.

I have been drowning in the estragen ocean at home

Oh Lord how I feel your pain.

DW having hot flashes
Strife with one 21 yr old DD
Angst with the 17 yr old DD

Even the 2 dogs are females.

So’s the hamster.

The fish is male though.

No comment on who needs liquids more. Me or the fish.

Tonight on FS1, it's the New York Darby in MLS between Red Bulls and NYCFC. They are 2nd & 3rd in MLS. I wonder how they would stack up in EPL or Champions League?

Tonight on FS1, it's the New York Darby in MLS between Red Bulls and NYCFC. They are 2nd & 3rd in MLS. I wonder how they would stack up in EPL or Champions League?

6 yellow cards, 2 red cards, & 8 minutes stoppage time in a 1-1 game. Ugly. Well, maybe MLS might beat EPL in a hybrid MMA/ soccer match.

Checking in after WDW trip and 10 days of work hell only to find out our friend CJ has passed. Although I never got to meet CJ he was great to chat with here on the board. One thing I can say he was very proud off Andriana, and loved doing things with her from diving to some great trips even that 21st Bday beer they had some Great times together. I am glad that Andriana is going to follow her dreams and I am sure she will go far, I am sure he is watching over his little girl:littleangel:.

IMO He was a Great Dad and loved to spend time with his daughter:thumbsup2

You never know when your time is going to be up. As I'm getting older I've been finding more excuses to go on trips and spend more and more time with my kid, cause in the end although I really don't know for sure, I really don't think in the end anybody ever says I wish I did more work at the office or around the house:confused3. Enjoy your Family:grouphug:

Today will be a better day.

His ankle is doing better, he's will be starting some physio on Monday. He coached at a basketball camp for the last four days but wasn't able to do much more than limp around.

Bathroom flooring to be replaced here this weekend. I wasn't sure if it was going to be this weekend but yesterday while working at the basketball tournament I received a text from DW that contained a picture that said "This is what happens when you don't come home." She had decided to tear up all the old flooring.

I hope that worked out for you. Since July my bathroom has not been the same , after waiting 3 weeks for some of the fixtures to come from Germany, I can say they are all now installed goodintighten :rotfl2:, as of now almost 2 months later the shower door should be done next week and the I only need the vanity light done.:confused3:confused::drinking1

Checking in after WDW trip and 10 days of work hell only to find out our friend CJ has passed. Although I never got to meet CJ he was great to chat with here on the board. One thing I can say he was very proud off Andriana, and loved doing things with her from diving to some great trips even that 21st Bday beer they had some Great times together. I am glad that Andriana is going to follow her dreams and I am sure she will go far, I am sure he is watching over his little girl:littleangel:.

You never know when your time is going to be up. As I'm getting older I've been finding more excuses to go on trips and spend more and more time with my kid, cause in the end although I really don't know for sure, I really don't think in the end anybody ever says I wish I did more work at the office or around the house:confused3. Enjoy your Family:grouphug:

Amen, Brother!

How do you do? A mighty pleasant greeting from a raining London.

OK, time to celebrate the 1000th page for the pedantic amongst us.
They would get relegated from one and not even qualify for the other IMHO. MLS looks like mid table Championship (second tier). I'll take a look at the game though, I love a good handbags.
He most certainly was.
Not even going to pretend I will go back and catch up on everything that has happened so bacon to those who deserve it, prayers to those who need it, rum for everyone else.
Welcome back, Cliff!
:rotfl2:
We have 2 and 2 in our house, with the cat breaking the tie in our favour. We still lose every argument.
Sounds like it's time for another road trip.
Unknown.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Thursday. Weight training for basketball got pushed up to today. It's already been a long morning.

I hope that worked out for you. Since July my bathroom has not been the same , after waiting 3 weeks for some of the fixtures to come from Germany, I can say they are all now installed goodintighten :rotfl2:

Does goodintighten means itsnotaleaking in German? I've been able to escape major remodels thus far, but our house is only 18 years old now. It will eventually get here as well.

Morning Guys, back to sunny days.

Another office day, nothing exciting except our provincial election kicked off today so that means a bit more of a social media presence for the organization promoting sport and recreation to the candidates. Not sure which what this thing is going to go but we'll find out in a month.

Well said my friend, well said!

I hope that worked out for you. Since July my bathroom has not been the same , after waiting 3 weeks for some of the fixtures to come from Germany, I can say they are all now installed goodintighten :rotfl2:, as of now almost 2 months later the shower door should be done next week and the I only need the vanity light done.:confused3:confused::drinking1

We ended up delaying a week but it is pretty much done, just have some caulking left to finish. Only had one real problem and that was getting the sink drain to stop leaking after the floor was raised a bit.

Oh Lord how I feel your pain.

DW having hot flashes
Strife with one 21 yr old DD
Angst with the 17 yr old DD

Even the 2 dogs are females.

So’s the hamster.

The fish is male though.

Right there with you.
18yr DD is a senior this year but she is smarter that everyone in the house, just ask her
11 yr DD started middle school and the lovely monthly cycle

beer-glass.jpg

'Morning all...
Weird day; walked outside this morning and the air was more like air then soup.
Was even able to drive the van with the busted A/C.
That's just not normal.

Next time, buy new eyes.
That'll be in about three to five years according to the doc.

How big of a monitor were you looking at? I have a couple of 27 inch monitors and they weren't that expensive.
May not have been looking in the right places then.
I ended up getting a 29" telle for about a Benji.
The monitors 'round here weren't as big, lacked the bonus of built in Roku, and were averaging better then twice the bucks.

ALL THAT WISDOM? Well, maybe a good fart joke or two. :lmao:
Pretty much sums up the last 34 threads in totality.
And we wouldn't have it any other way.

Don't think we could if we wanted to.

What the heck guys; I leave you alone for a couple months with no supervision and you go and run up 1000 pages.
Not sure an panel of saints with the aid of divine intervention could successfully supervise us.
We aren't disciplined enough to be supervised.

It'd be like trying to look after all the contestants for Upper Class Twit of the Year.

I'd judge that one a tie.
Both of you require it just to survive.

And it's good for us all to be reminded of this.

Often...

Sounds like it's time for another road trip.
It's always time for another road trip.

Dang shame it's just not always possible.

They would get relegated from one and not even qualify for the other IMHO. MLS looks like mid table Championship (second tier). I'll take a look at the game though, I love a good handbags.
View attachment 345670

MLS = European Retirement League.

The impetus is to put 70,000 people in seats--not winning or losing. If that were the case, there would be a relegation process in place, and there isn't.

They might survive one season or so if they got lucky EPL wise...MIGHT. To quote Jack Sparrow "Not Probable. Not not possible".

They would be eliminated quickly in the Champions League.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter