DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh....new thread. Maybe I can visit more this time:confused3:lmao:

Hi, Fed!

I'm in! Hey, are you guys post padding already?:confused3:rotfl:

<---in order to build up the post count under your screen name in the column to the left. :thumbsup2

Well done, sir! :thumbsup2

Have a great weekend, guys! Boarding passes printed, mentally already there, just need to get through a day of meetings and admin work! Will post lots of updates on FB and tumblr (if I can figure that out!)

Have a great weekend, guys! Boarding passes printed, mentally already there, just need to get through a day of meetings and admin work! Will post lots of updates on FB and tumblr (if I can figure that out!)

Have a safe trip... see you Friday! :thumbsup2

Have a good time Chris.

Looking forward to the updates!

Who you got for the first Dad to be thrown out of the parks? I have dibs on Barry. :thumbsup2

Going to post this again to look for more players:

Hey Guys,

I have an old school hockey pool that has been going for a few years. Just goals, assists, wins and shutouts. It is an autopick yahoo draft.

If anyone is interested the information is below. I will probably have it set up to draft around the 19th. There were a couple of you who joined in last year, would love to have more of you playing along.

League ID#: 37977

League Name: DisCanada 2013

Password: mickey

Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...anada2008_2009

Yikes....page 5?!?

Boss was on a rampage this morning.....thought for a while that my DDC trip might get kiboshed at the last minute!

Suppose I should've told him about these two days off a while ago. :rolleyes1

But then he comes into my office and says how he's been real happy with my performance as of late and all the responsbility I've taken on hasn't gone unnoticed. :thumbsup2

8 more hours till I'm busting out of this place!

Captain_Oblivious said:
Looking forward to the updates!

Who you got for the first Dad to be thrown out of the parks? I have dibs on Barry. :thumbsup2

That would be perfect if it happened before Saturday... Say by 5:30am. LOL

Checked DW and I into our flight at 7 am this morning.

Yikes....page 5?!?

Boss was on a rampage this morning.....thought for a while that my DDC trip might get kiboshed at the last minute!

But then he comes into my office and says how he's been real happy with my performance as of late and all the responsbility I've taken on hasn't gone unnoticed. :thumbsup2

Way to go from potential trouble to a compliment almost instantaneously. I give you permission to take the rest of the day off.

Yikes....page 5?!?

Take a long lunch!

That would be perfect if it happened before Saturday... Say by 5:30am. LOL

You could always buy him a DoleWhip Friday night and fill the bottom with fiber powder. A belly full of laxative and lots-o-shaking would either put him in contention for winning the half marathon or slow him way down.

Did early-check in on Southwest, and still got stuck in group B! :rotfl2: Sop much for paying that extra $20!!! :headache:

Have a safe trip... see you Friday! :thumbsup2

Rest those legs up these next couple days!

Yikes....page 5?!?

:woohoo: See you tomorrow!

Checked DW and I into our flight at 7 am this morning.

Way to go from potential trouble to a compliment almost instantaneously. I give you permission to take the rest of the day off.

Requesting the same permission... :bitelip:

You could always buy him a DoleWhip Friday night and fill the bottom with fiber powder. A belly full of laxative and lots-o-shaking would either put him in contention for winning the half marathon or slow him way down.

Barry's supposed to be buying Dole Whips for Tim. I think if Tim bought him one he'd be instantly suspicious. Better to hide the laxative in the O'hana shrimp pile.

Yikes....page 5?!?

Well done :thumbsup2

Did early-check in on Southwest, and still got stuck in group B! :rotfl2: Sop much for paying that extra $20!!! :headache:
We did early check in too, and I still set my alarm to check in exactly 24 hours before our flight left. We are still in the back of A. Is your placement in A based on when you purchase the flight, when you register, based on your fare type or based on your status or some combination?

Requesting the same permission... :bitelip:

I'm guessing your being every bit as productive as I am. Just got an email confirming our Friday Night BOG dinner reservation.

Barry's supposed to be buying Dole Whips for Tim. I think if Tim bought him one he'd be instantly suspicious. Better to hide the laxative in the O'hana shrimp pile.

I think that's their post race meal. It would be an ideal revenge tactic but it wouldn't impact half marathon performance. Also given Barry's shrimp consumption it could take a lot of laxative to prevent it from being too diluted by the shrimp.

I've been praying and thinking about the things I desire to teach my children a lot recently. I think I'm frustrated by the number of rules we've had to create thinking that if they had the right basis for their behavior we'd need fewer rules. DW and I wound up boiling down everything to 3 values we want our family to stick too.

1. Love God
2. Love Others
3. Do your best.

This third value has us echo'ing a shortened version of Bill and Ted's Slogan to each other a lot. "Be Excellent".

I've been thinking about this a lot and I'm curious if you guys had to boil it down to 3 things what values would you want your kids to pick up?

Hmmm I have three posts in a row, 4 if you count this one. I guess that means I'm post padding. Not really trying to, just got Disney on my brain and this is the best place to express that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter