DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just want to say that being chosen this month
Is, like, a compliment that I'll remember for as long as I can.
Right now I'm a freshman in my fourth year at UCLA,
But, my goal is to become a veterinarian 'cause I love children!"

If you know the song lyric, I'm both proud of and scared for you!!!

Something about Earth girls.

Three cheers for Randall!!!! Or if you in WDW...buy him a Dole Whip....and charge it to my DDP. Yeah...that's the ticket.

brettcw23 said:
Three cheers for Randall!!!! Or if you in WDW...buy him a Dole Whip....and charge it to my DDP. Yeah...that's the ticket.

Well if you're buying, make it two.

Everyone disappeared. I found you guys and made page 2. Woo-hoo!:cool1:

Good night. Talk to everyone tomorrow.

Checking in to the new thread before heading down for the DDCC tomorrow! Keep this place clean while were away guys! :lmao:

Morning guys!

Good job Randall on taking care of the new thread!!

Still having issues with the guy in Pearl Harbor, he is now asking questions on a technical manual I wrote in late 2011. He seems to be making less work for himself and more for me!:furious:

Matt

Morning guys!

Good job Randall on taking care of the new thread!!

Still having issues with the guy in Pearl Harbor, he is now asking questions on a technical manual I wrote in late 2011. He seems to be making less work for himself and more for me!:furious:

Matt

I would laugh...but I feel your pain.

Morning...

Best thing about this thread is it actually CAME from WDW...

"I just want to say that being chosen this month
Is, like, a compliment that I'll remember for as long as I can.
Right now I'm a freshman in my fourth year at UCLA,
But, my goal is to become a veterinarian 'cause I love children!"

If you know the song lyric, I'm both proud of and scared for you!!!

Sadly I know the song, and glad you fudged the first line from the original. :lmao:

Morning Guys,

Happy travels to some of you and Happy Hump Day to all of us.

Got my package from Omaha Steaks (it was a christmas present, nothing says Christmas like a big box of meat:cool1:) But in the box there was a big bag of dry ice, so I get to have some fun:lmao: Already got my wife and son with the old bubbling smokey toilet trick:rotfl2:

Got my package from Omaha Steaks (it was a christmas present, nothing says Christmas like a big box of meat:cool1:) But in the box there was a big bag of dry ice, so I get to have some fun:lmao: Already got my wife and son with the old bubbling smokey toilet trick:rotfl2:

Let the shenanigans begins! I think you need some video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter