DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dad-whats-a-superbowl-meme_zps920e437d.jpg

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Thank God you didn't shoot it. :lmao:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

The kids can build a snow fort with a basement. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a plan. Just make sure the snow blower has enough gas. I almost ran out a couple of years ago when we got 21".

Snow blocks and snowball makers at the ready. A few years ago we used the snowblower to make one of the largest snow forts I have ever seen. All the neighborhood kids showed up to dig it out. Took them about a week.

Snowblower is ready to go, but I have had a plow come since I hurt the knee last year so not a lot of other clean up. Just a small driveway area and the stairs. Next year I'll be back to doing it myself when the knee is fully back.

Stay safe up there in Boston. Looks like you guys are gonna take the brunt of it.

According to the forecast, it is supposed to stall right off the coast and back up on us. That is why the huge snow totals are being predicted. Stay safe down there as well!

Hey Norm, I need CJ's cc numbers so I can book some quick flights to Miami.:rotfl2::rotfl2: We'll just stay at his house. I'm sure he in the "Keys" again anyway.:headache:

Checked out the new store this morning, going to feel a little claustraphobic, it's a smaller space, 4 tiered shelves, not not as open as the old one. Got my schedual, my rotation doesn't skip a beat. Got a second three day stretch too, I have this weekend+ day off, then next weekend Sunday/Monday/Tuesday off....sweet. :thumbsup2

My annual review is due next week and would expect around 3-5% increase similar to the last few years. As usual, it will be May by the time we get to it. :headache: At least it's retroactive.:rolleyes1

Retro pay is nice, especially hen it's a nice chunck of change.:thumbsup2

I really liked All Star and POP until I stayed at CBR and had a fake beach, bigger bed, and NO WAIT AT THE BUS STOP. The DVC resorts are even better as I can walk to some of the parks.

In time, we'll get to better resorts, but we go with what we can afford. I don't really want it that way, but somewhere down the line, we will likely inherit DW's parents DVC contract they got a couple of years ago, then we'll really get places.

From the AP:

Kentucky produces 95 percent of the world's bourbon supply, according to the Kentucky Distillers' Association. There are 4.9 million bourbon barrels aging in Kentucky, which outnumbers the state's population.

We have our priorities.

Kentuckians have their priorities straight. And many of us are glad for it.

Word on the Camry is the Timing chain broke which caused the water pump to fail. To replace it all, it will cost around $450. That is worth it to keep that car going.

At least not terrible news. Think of the car you could buy for $450.

According to the forecast, it is supposed to stall right off the coast and back up on us. That is why the huge snow totals are being predicted. Stay safe down there as well!

Hey Norm, I need CJ's cc numbers so I can book some quick flights to Miami.:rotfl2::rotfl2: We'll just stay at his house. I'm sure he in the "Keys" again anyway.:headache:

Actually leaving tomorrow for a few days. Stay safe up there guys and I promise no pictures of the pool bar. Selfish I know but I am glad it was this week instead of next. Would not like to be stuck driving in that $#!%.

AirGoofy said:
Maybe I'll come work for you. I can add a bacon and queso style to the menu.

A Dis dads restaurant!! I love it, we can split the shifts and that gives us time at the parks!! Any other dads wanna join.
Time for CJ to start looking for a location. :)

Got a call from my DW....she says "we have a problem" I'm thinking what else could go wrong! Our car wouldn't start this morning!!!! :mad:

Trying to stay positive here........

When I grow up I want to be a non-essential employee! :rotfl:

I think the DISDads Bacon restaurant sounds better.

Got a call from my DW....she says "we have a problem" I'm thinking what else could go wrong! Our car wouldn't start this morning!!!! :mad:

Trying to stay positive here........

:sad2: Sorry to hear it! Would it have something to do with the accident?

A Dis dads restaurant!! I love it, we can split the shifts and that gives us time at the parks!! Any other dads wanna join.

I'm in. We could put it in the old PI space somewhere in DD. They obviously have no other plans for it. It would be the busiest restaurant in the Kingdom! Tim and Barry can host pre-race specials.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm in. We could put it in the old PI space somewhere in DD. They obviously have no other plans for it. It would be the busiest restaurant in the Kingdom! Tim and Barry can host pre-race specials.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

:lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao:

I can make my special meatloaf. DD says it is the best. We can have all kinds, sausage meatloaf, bacon meatloaf, pepperoni meatloaf, etc....

Will be glad to do it. We need investors first so they can pay research costs involved with the project. May take a year or so staying at WDW but I would be willing to sacrifice.

Captain_Oblivious said:
:sad2: Sorry to hear it! Would it have something to do with the accident?

No, this is the other car, it's older but paid for. The van in the accident was written off. Air bags deployed, windshield was smashed and the front end was sitting on the ground. Pretty nasty. I'm sure it's as flat as a pancake by now.
We bought a new van. Worst part is we had about 2 years of payments left on the van and we were thinking I would be able to get another winter or 2 out of the car and then get something new and only have one car payment.
Plans have changed on all of that.
It sounded like something was spinning when you turn the key but the engine was not turning over?? It's a 03 cavalier.

mm1971 said:
Not discriminated, but felt uncomfortable when Minnie was clearly using me to make Mickey jealous. She should be ashamed of herself!:rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

Funny, I felt like Daisy was hitting on me once as well, right in front of my wife.
There are names for ducks like that. ;)

Will be glad to do it. We need investors first so they can pay research costs involved with the project. May take a year or so staying at WDW but I would be willing to sacrifice.

CJ, for you that would be a sacrifice compared to your "regular" life. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter