DDC XXV: It’s a Special Holiday Episode of the DISDad’s Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if this is the holiday special edition, does that mean that we are supposed to close this thing down by Christmas??? :confused3

Started this game on the "Last to Post" thread, thought it might be good here as well.

Fill in the blank Friday.

“Christmas is great, but the one thing I could do without is __________”

waiting for BIL/SIL to show up.
Driving around to approximately 234,768 places.

I love spending time with friends and family, but it is almost to the point that I dread the holidays because we're constantly running from one Christmas party to the next. I almost feel a little guilty that I was happy we missed one Christmas celebration last Sunday while we were driving home. :rolleyes:

disdadIL said:
Morning dads. DD has her play tonight where she's a reindeer. I'm back to 100%. I can finally catch up with you guys whom I've missed, except my nemie. Sappiness over....
Good luck to DD. So now that you are 100% can we expect a dozen 6 word posts every night?

Started this game on the "Last to Post" thread, thought it might be good here as well.

Philip :lmao:

The unending focus on "getting"

Gimme gimme gimme!

Honestly, I'd be happy just to spend time with my family.
Is there really any other gift that anyone actually needs?

Yes. Some bacon. :rotfl2:

Oh, and a close second on that list would be every single commercial for every perfume, cologne, bit of jewelry or high-end luxury auto that is touting itself as the only possible acceptable gift.
Aaaarrrrrggggggg!!!!!!!

I love the one that shows the lady getting some ugly socks and being disappointed, and then suggesting a car instead. :confused3 :rotfl:

Happy Friday morning fellas. Sadly I don't get to put in a full work week for the next 5 weeks. :lmao::rotfl2::cool1:

The non stop Christmas music in the malls...

I used to work retail, and I would hear it 8 hours a day for 2 months.

I would start to dread next years x-mas season right after New Years....

25 Days...

5 more work days in 2012... :cool1:

Then... :santa:

4 work days in 2013... :cool1:

Then... :drive:... :wizard:

WTH?? Multi-quote function not working this morning. :badpc: I can see all the orange icons, but when I click reply they are not there. Sigh.

The one thing I could do without for Christmas is grumpy shoppers. It's supposed to be the season of joy... haven't seen much of that while shopping this year.

CJ - Nice pic of DD... loving the Christmas sweater! :rotfl2: And I have to wonder what the reast of the letters on the hat are... Shi.... :lmao:

What!!!!

Are they sold out of Christmas decorations or something?

As the Christmas stuff sells, they condense it down. Can't have empty shelf space, so in come the Red and Pink hearts.:sad2:

Happy Friday morning fellas. Sadly I don't get to put in a full work week for the next 5 weeks. :lmao::rotfl2::cool1:
January 21st starts my next 5 day work week. Unless I can think of some other excuse to miss work...:scratchin:

The non stop Christmas music in the malls...

I used to work retail, and I would hear it 8 hours a day for 2 months.

Wow, no wonder you're Jewish. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter