DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a speech planned, but I left it in my other pants. Well, not really my other pants, just the pants I planned to wear today. It's a bit chilly sitting here at work with no pants on.

But I do have the bullet points:

• Fart Joke.
  • Bacon.
  • Dole Whip.
  • Princess.
  • Another Fart Joke.

:cheer2::cheer2:5,000th POST:cheer2::cheer2:

And in closing:
Fart Joke about a Princess eating a Bacon topped Dole Whip

DisDads Rock. All of you. :thumbsup2

5000 Posts.

church-lady.jpg

Hey Everyone. Just found the new thread. Don't we usually close the other one before starting a new one? :confused3 Wasted all morning over there. I'll let them know we found Norm over here. They were askin'.:rolleyes1:rotfl2::rotfl2:

New thread helps if you want to postr something meaningfull that you don;t want lost as pages fly by...:rotfl2:

Just left the old thread and on my way back here was asked to go into a meeting with the owners. :eek: Well, it looks like all the posting on the boards has paid off. I managed to get my job done in between posts and have a nice bonus coming to me next week. Woo-Hoo!:woohoo::yay: It seems they were under the impression that me taking days off here and there over the last few weeks meant I was looking and interviewing for a new job. I wasn't, but I didn't tell them that. :rolleyes1 Bonus was to make me feel appreciated. And we will also be getting holiday bonuses next month.

Now to convince DW that we have the money for me to sneak away for the DDC. :rolleyes1 Wish me luck!

congrats. Still available for unqualified assistant job.

I'm late to the party, didn't realize the new thread was up, been wasting valuable post in the previous

Must still post on both.

New thread helps if you want to postr something meaningfull that you don;t want lost as pages fly by...:rotfl2:

When was the last time something meaningful was posted

Checking both threads with phone and iPad. 40 second rule still applies.

Hey Everyone. Just found the new thread. Don't we usually close the other one before starting a new one? :confused3 Wasted all morning over there. I'll let them know we found Norm over here. They were askin'.:rolleyes1:rotfl2::rotfl2:

The new one gets opened when the old one is about to close.

:confused3 I'm confused. I was always told that Twinkie's will last forever. :rotfl2:

Twinkie does. Company?

Can we all please just take a moment of silence for the death of the Twinkie today.:( This is truly a sad day.No more deep fried twinkies.

I read a rumor on FB that Sean may buy out Hostess.

I had a speech planned, but I left it in my other pants. Well, not really my other pants, just the pants I planned to wear today. It's a bit chilly sitting here at work with no pants on.

DisDads Rock. All of you. :thumbsup2

Congrats.

Happy Birthday Tim.

OooooooOOooooo... nice place you have here, Randall! :cool1: Much nicer that the beer-can laden cave I left you with. :lmao:

Yes, bravo Randall. Way better than what's his name who used to set these up. :lmao:

Howdy, glad to see the current thread closing is going better than the one around Thanksgiving last year.

True that. Let's forget about all that.

Norm's already been here... :rotfl2:

ATtacked once again. :mad:

Must be the great weather, sunshine and bikinis that are making him forget.

Hey nemie, sorry about the Fins losing last night (well, not really). After watching that travesty of a football game I think you need a new coach and quarterback. I'm embarassed for you.:blush:

We tried that the last 10 years. Didn't work then, don't think it will work now.

Just left the old thread and on my way back here was asked to go into a meeting with the owners. :eek: Well, it looks like all the posting on the boards has paid off. I managed to get my job done in between posts and have a nice bonus coming to me next week. Woo-Hoo!:woohoo::yay: It seems they were under the impression that me taking days off here and there over the last few weeks meant I was looking and interviewing for a new job. I wasn't, but I didn't tell them that. :rolleyes1 Bonus was to make me feel appreciated. And we will also be getting holiday bonuses next month.

Now to convince DW that we have the money for me to sneak away for the DDC. :rolleyes1 Wish me luck!

congrats Maybe you can tell her you need to go to Orlando for National Security reasons.

Congrats and good luck.

Nice try Carl with the wishes, it was realistic too....after it was done it was a slow exit. :rotfl2:

Final stats.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 5,668
User Name Posts
AirGoofy 579
theduck619 472
twokids0204 457
declansdad 375
mm1971 333
baseballmickey 314
RodBelding 262
afwdwfan 259
that's nice 252
wasnotafan 207
disdadIL 189
Cinderella's Fella 174
BigTikiDaddy 169
IamTrike 157
moose615 145
cj9200 116
Goofy + 3 114
Twin Dad 113
FreezinRafiki 105
Jousey 95
Emma's Dad 94
scott2997 93
DisneyDadC 87
Venomhatch 69
Captain_Oblivious 66
Disney Commando 56
GoHerd1028 46
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 44
10dedfish 41
toughmudder 29
Wherem I Now 25
jmwest 23
DisDadDoc 18
spacepoints 12
dvczerfs 12
pbarager 9
katoot 8
MiJo 6
stopher1 5
lawsonsontour 5
GreatBiscuit 4
trennr 4
DisneyFed 4
AJRitz 3
Urugami 3
middlepat 2
DisneyDaddy-O 2
Swissdog2010 2
Bo Duke 2
SpaceDisney 1
unclescrooge_0707 1
tutter99 1
belias21 1
Graciesdisneydad 1
Q-man 1
Alanspapa 1

Glad the race is over. Time to go cut my hair. Let's start the next race to closure at 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter