DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twin Dad said:
Not until Barry and Sean show up.

Hey nemie. I bring scents of roses and pizza. Don't make me come over there

Is that where everybody is? Maybe my thread will stay open forever.

It looks like we made it more than 2 months with my thread. That is terrific.

Lookie there. My nemesis got the first post. Bravo.

:wave2:

This is front page worthy...

WDWRandall130.jpg

Team Tim Approved!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2[/QUOTE]

That is what you call high level espionage, consortia with the enemy to learn about his plan! Did you monologue? :rotfl2:

Norm's already been here... :rotfl2:

:lmao::lmao:

Happy Birthday Tim!

Good people were born on this day so in honor of that I will declare for Team Tim.

OooooooOOooooo... nice place you have here, Randall! :cool1: Much nicer that the beer-can laden cave I left you with. :lmao:

Ahhhhhh…

That nice new thread smell.

Lets see if I can pay more attention to this one then I did the last one. :rotfl2:

And a Happy Birthday to Tim!!

party::

My favorite part is where Christopher is trying to strangle you with your lanyard. Smart kid. :thumbsup2 Oh, and happy birthday.[/QUOTE]

Hey Barry. My nemie though he was so smart mocking us on earlier pages. Bad nemie. You go to the corner of Minnesota and stay there till you've thought about what you've done

Hey Barry. My nemie though he was so smart mocking us on earlier pages. Bad nemie. You go to the corner of Minnesota and stay there till you've thought about what you've done

But really, is't all of Minnesota pretty much a punishment spot?
I'm surprised we don't use it like our own little Australia and send all of our prisoners there. Besides the fact that the Geneva Convention forbids it, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter