~**DDA Birthdays** ~

wendypooh

Cajun Tinkerbell Princess
DDA DISigners..................

This is our NEW - Birthday Thread - Where ALL of our DISigners and DDA Members can Celebrate thier Birthdays!!! Post Here or PM me and I will update!
!

January

Jan. 19 - Jaynes

February

Feb. - Wendypooh - Wendy
Feb. 22 - Everydaymathchick - Joanna

March

April

April 3 - Kellybell - Kelly
April 9 - tmdart - Terri
April 15 - Milliepie - Millie

May

May 10 - Chaoscent - Penny
May 12 - Tebi73 - Allison
May 26 - Tatalee - Tara

June

June 11 - BaBaBear50 - Mel

July

August

Aug. 20 - Shadowryter - Linda

September

Sept. 9 - JT&Dolly - Dolly
Sept. 16 - Ohana90 - Kelly
Sept. 28 - Tinker1bell - Terry

October

Oct. 14 - Rustmanfan - Marion

November

Nov. 22 - ShellsShirts - Michele
Nov. 29 - LittleMissMagic - Victoria

December

Dec. 5 - Maize&Blue - Keith
Dec. 26 - Donatalie - Natalie

** Here is a link to the OLD DDA Birthday Thread - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=974147&highlight=dda+birthdays

Thanks so much for doing this.

May 10th - I will celebrate 62 years young :cool1:
Penny:banana::hippie:

Wow, just noticed your Birthday is the day before Jim's (DH) he is 2/3 :)

Mine is April 3rd!:yay:

Thats in just a few days so in case my feeble mind forgets....

Kelly.jpg

Milliepie......... I'm so sorry - I don't know your first name!!! :flower3:
If you'd like it added, just let me know!!!

ANYONE else replying - If I don't know your first name PLEASE post it - if you want it added. Thanks!!!

Milliepie......... I'm so sorry - I don't know your first name!!! :flower3:
If you'd like it added, just let me know!!!

ANYONE else replying - If I don't know your first name PLEASE post it - if you want it added. Thanks!!!

You can put Millie, it's a nickname. :goodvibes

:goodvibes I just turned 27 on February 22nd. :goodvibes

Believe it or not, I spent this birthday in bed with food poisoning from some bad hot dogs! :headache: Definitely put off my bday for another day or too! :laughing:

Penny, and others.....

Is there a reason that the old birthday thread was deleted? I used that to keep track of the birthdays of all the original members of the DDA. I understand that there are a lot of new designers here that wanted to be part of that thread, and that the OP wasn't keeping up with the additions, but did it need to be deleted as a sticky? Could you please be so kind as to sticky it again?

Penny, and others.....

Is there a reason that the old birthday thread was deleted? I used that to keep track of the birthdays of all the original members of the DDA. I understand that there are a lot of new designers here that wanted to be part of that thread, and that the OP wasn't keeping up with the additions, but did it need to be deleted as a sticky? Could you please be so kind as to sticky it again?

Hi Tammi,

The reason ALL the old stickys were removed/edited is so that Penny could clean up the boards - a lot of the info was old, outdated, or not being kept up with, dead links, photobuckets, etc..... Plus she wanted to consolidate info that was pretty much all over the place - making it easier for everyone to find information easily and quickly. I do know that she posted several threads for ANYONE who wanted to be ADDED - not just new designers.
As for the Birthday Thread specifically - she asked that someone start a NEW thread for it - as it wasn't be kept up and a lot of people were apparently not around anymore. So, I did that for her. While I certainly DO NOT want to exclude ANYONE - my thought was that it would be for those who are ACTIVELY designing and ANYONE who is a DDA member who wants to be added is fine........ they just need to PM me or post here. I will post a link on the first page here to the OLD Birthday thread - that way anyone needing it can find it quickly. It will be on the first page. IF you still need to talk to Penny,
You might want to send her a PM. I'm not sure she keeps up with this thread, so she may not see your post. Hope this answers your question though.

Wendy

Tammi - I think Wendypooh did a good job answering for me. :thumbsup2We have had many complaints over the past few years about outdated stickys. You may have noticed we updated all of the stickys. They ony one I didn't touch (even though it hasn't had a post since 5/9/09) is the weight loss thread as it is inspiring me to start it back up. :goodvibes Now that she added a link to the old post, that should help. If you no anyone who wants to add their birthday, please ask them to do so. :goodvibes Thanks, Penny:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter