DCP Background Check Question

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by mackers, Dec 1, 2017.

1. mackers

mackers Earning My Ears

Hello fellow Disney lovers!! I recently submitted my background check for the Disneyland College Program which is currently under review. I was convicted of a misdemeanor for petty theft about 4 years ago which was the most stupid decision of my entire life, obviously. I got caught up with a pathetic group of friends that 18year old me felt the need to impress. Anyways, I was completely honest about the whole thing when submitting the check and was just wondering if anyone has ever still been accepted into the program after owning up to their mistakes despite their past? I (ironically) currently have a job in retail that Ive had for 3 years and also have been working at a Marriott hotel for the last year along side my retail job. Any similar situations??

2. AdamEfimoff

AdamEfimoff DIS Veteran

no I would mention it and see what happens

3. PrincessJulia25

PrincessJulia25 Earning My Ears

As long as you are upfront with it and own it then you should be okay. I've head of people not telling Disney about past things like this and having big issues, but you should be totally fine!

mackers likes this.
  4. mackers

mackers Earning My Ears

Okay thank you!! Youre the first person to give me some sort of confidence in the situation! haha