DCL Website: New look for Castaway Club info

islandsnoopy

DIS Veteran
I hadn't checked the Castaway Club site in a few weeks. Under the Castaway Club My Cruises section, it shows previous cruises but not all the information is there. It shows the correct dates and staterooms but for some of the cruises, the ship isn't listed. Also shows this at the top of the list. Interesting data glitch.

Jan 1, 2034 - Jan 4, 2034 GTY

I hadn't checked the Castaway Club site in a few weeks. Under the Castaway Club My Cruises section, it shows previous cruises but not all the information is there. It shows the correct dates and staterooms but for some of the cruises, the ship isn't listed. Also shows this at the top of the list. Interesting data glitch.

I only get a "we're working on it" page.

I just received a email:

Your account was just used to sign in to Disney, a part of The Walt Disney Family of Companies.

Source:XXXXXXXXX

If this looks familiar, then you can ignore this message.

If you believe that someone else may have accessed your account, then you should use the button below to change your password and secure your account.

I got "We're working on it" in a regular browser, but when I went to an incognito window I could see it.

I got "We're working on it" in a regular browser, but when I went to an incognito window I could see it.
OK, I'm usually using Chrome. I used Edge and am able to see my information. It's got the dates/ships/room numbers for all my cruises.

I hope they get things finished so I don't have to use another source to get my information when it'll be important.

Last edited:
OK, I'm usually using Chrome. I used Edge and am able to see my information. It's got the dates/ships/room numbers for all my cruises.

I hope they get things finished so I don't have to use another source to get my information when it'll be important.

I'm on Firefox. Didn't work regular, did Incognito.

I don't know how to do that.

For me, I go to File in the top menu and then there's a "New Private Window" option on Firefox. On Chrome it is "New Incognito Window". I'm on a MacBook though. Not sure if you're on a PC.

For me, I go to File in the top menu and then there's a "New Private Window" option on Firefox. On Chrome it is "New Incognito Window". I'm on a MacBook though. Not sure if you're on a PC.
OK, thanks, that worked. When I click on my settings (whatever the 3 little dots is called) "Open new incognito window" is there.

OK, thanks, that worked. When I click on my settings (whatever the 3 little dots is called) "Open new incognito window" is there.

You're welcome! I learned about that with looking up hotel/airplane rates to see if they have dropped. If I'm in my regular browser where I've booked them, it will just show those old rates - but if I'm in the Incognito window it shows the lower ones if they apply. It also works sometimes with Disney sites for online check-in and such. :D

You're welcome! I learned about that with looking up hotel/airplane rates to see if they have dropped. If I'm in my regular browser where I've booked them, it will just show those old rates - but if I'm in the Incognito window it shows the lower ones if they apply. It also works sometimes with Disney sites for online check-in and such. :D
Every time I've tried to access the CC site, I get the "we're working on it" if I'm not incognito. I also get an email telling me that "someone tried to access your account" and telling me where the attempt came from.

Every time I've tried to access the CC site, I get the "we're working on it" if I'm not incognito. I also get an email telling me that "someone tried to access your account" and telling me where the attempt came from.

Im not getting the emails, but I am also seeing the 'working on it' page.

The emails are part of their login security process, you can ignore them unless you have not been on the site and you get one (obvs). And thanks for the heads up people. I have been a gold member for some time but was unaware there was even a castaway club page because as a FF user I only got the working on it page. So now I'm updated and signed up for the emails.

I don't think it's a glitch per se..I think that is how they show OBB certificates since they have reservation numbers, its basically a mock booking. Do you by chance have any?

I see the same thing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!