DCL vs. other cruise lines... my thoughts after sailing on the Disney Magic 9-Night Mediterranean

I prefer NCL to Royal. I think their food is better than Royal, on par with Disney in the MDRs but probably a better buffet. Cagneys on NCL is IMO one of the best upcharge restaurants, their steak is so good.

I did NCL in the Baltics for 1/3 of the DCL price and had an amazing time.
Sorry to resurrect an old thread - but we booked NCL's Baltic for 2023. Our kids are teens and SO excited about the ports and hitting so many countries in one trip! The Dawn is older and not anything special, but it's literally a new port every single day, so that doesn't matter. I looked at pretty much every cruiseline and it was the best itinerary I found (for us, of course). What helped you to research in advance for excursions? Any site I should know of, other than cruisecritic? I know the usual places for tour reviews, just wondering if there are other places to read trip reports, etc. (which is one of the most useful parts of the disboards to me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter