DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

They probably arent saying much to give them scope to manoeuvre, however as a customer, I feel they should be managing our expectations a bit more...

I am a UK resident (living here 6 years) but a little concerned about the check-in process and proof of ID. I have an Irish passport and no official UK ID (although obviously my billing / postal address is UK) but I assume a lot of people are in the same position. Has anyone confirmed if additional proof of UK residence is required? I have bills etc but just worried I'll have some issue trying to check in.

I am a UK resident (living here 6 years) but a little concerned about the check-in process and proof of ID. I have an Irish passport and no official UK ID (although obviously my billing / postal address is UK) but I assume a lot of people are in the same position. Has anyone confirmed if additional proof of UK residence is required? I have bills etc but just worried I'll have some issue trying to check in.

Does your Drivers license have your UK address on it?

I agree on the PCR test. We are on the CM test / preview cruise on 9th July and have 2 under 18's. No info from disney as yet relating to logistics or cost.....

I agree on the PCR test. We are on the CM test / preview cruise on 9th July and have 2 under 18's. No info from disney as yet relating to logistics or cost.....

Oh, I hadnt heard about this. I presume this is on the Magic? Hopefully hear lots about it on the build up and during/after!

Yep - on the Magic from Southampton. I'll try and update with any info before and do a mini trip summary after 👍
I would also love to hear your thoughts on this one. My cruise isn't until September but I can't wait to find out more about what will actually be happening on these cruises. I'm very excited to be going on my first Disney Cruise.

Thanks guys. We are sailing from Friday 9th to Monday 12th.

Had our 30 day booking window yesterday for kids activities, shows and (I believe ) the gym area. Manged to book all 8 of our party in for the 5.15pm showing on day 3 for the theatre (Dreams). We have the 8.15am dining. Worth also noting that within 10mins the 5.15pm Dreams show for the Friday was booked out.

My sister-in-law booked a slot for the Oceaneers lab for my nephew on the Saturday (day 2) at 2.30pm.

I couldn't seem to book any fitness activities and had already booked beer tasting for the Saturday

Had our 30 day booking window yesterday for kids activities, shows and (I believe ) the gym area. Manged to book all 8 of our party in for the 5.15pm showing on day 3 for the theatre (Dreams). We have the 8.15am dining. Worth also noting that within 10mins the 5.15pm Dreams show for the Friday was booked out.

My sister-in-law booked a slot for the Oceaneers lab for my nephew on the Saturday (day 2) at 2.30pm.

I couldn't seem to book any fitness activities and had already booked beer tasting for the Saturday

Hi, thanks for the info, can you just book Dreams once? And what time of day did the booking window open please? Many thanks

That’s interesting, is there just the one CM preview cruise?

Also interested to know if it was a 5am opening? And for the theatre is it just a time slot you book rather than selecting any specific seats?

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the info, can you just book Dreams once? And what time of day did the booking window open please? Many thanks
Thanks - TBH I'm not sure because we only booked one show.

When I go back in the app for the Friday its shaded out. I'm not sure if that's because a) you can only book one show or b) because its booked up

That’s interesting, is there just the one CM preview cruise?

Also interested to know if it was a 5am opening? And for the theatre is it just a time slot you book rather than selecting any specific seats?

Thanks!
Thanks - I think there is only one CM cruise but could be wrong. I would imagine so with it relatively close to the 16th.

With regard the show - its just a slot and their seems to be two. 5.15pm and 8pm

re 5am - do you mean the gym?

Was there good availability for the kids club? My concern is getting the kids clubs aligned with my Palo booking.

Can’t wait to read about it! Do you have to book online 30 days out for on board activities for that sailing too?
We did for the 30 day window activities. We could book other activities (wine tasting etc) earlier if we had settled the bill.

Were you provided any information on proof of vaccination requirements, or discounted testing for < 18s?
PS THANK YOU for the updates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!