DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

When we did the transatlantic back in 2014, we were given a nice print, by Don ducky Williams to mark the occasion. Was free (ie included with the cruise fare). I'd love them to do something similar for these unique cruises.

This is a question for those already able to book paid extras...

I'm curious to know if the alcohol tastings are selling out quickly... I don't want to get my hopes up, but would love to do a couple of different ones on my sailing. I have a feeling they will be really popular. I found a copy of the ones available for the 14th of September and I'm starting to pick which ones I'd most like to do.

Here's the list I've seen online:
Beer 15/9 & 16/9 at 11:15am
Bourbon 16/9 at 9:00pm
Champagne 14/9 & 16/9 10:15pm
Chocolate & Liquor 16/9 12:15pm
Cognac 15/9 at 10:15pm
Martini 15/9 at 4:00pm
Mixology 15/9 at 2:00pm & 16/9 at 4:00pm
Rum 15/9 at 9:00pm
Tequila & Margarita 16/9 2:00pm
Whiskey 14/9 9:00pm
Wine 15/9 12:15pm

We’re gold and by the time i’d got on to booking ours all the mixology and stem to stern had booked up. I think the rum had too. All others were available. I was trying to book before silver and general release.

I'm curious to know if the alcohol tastings are selling out quickly... I don't want to get my hopes up, but would love to do a couple of different ones on my sailing. I have a feeling they will be really popular. I found a copy of the ones available for the 14th of September and I'm starting to pick which ones I'd most like to do.

We're 110 days out and the mixology is sold out already! I'm not sure if things will become available though. We've booked it on day 2 and I was considering booking it on day 3 as well while we decide which we'd prefer but it was already gone. There might be others that are booking up lots of things in the same way that don't intend to do all of them.

Here's the list I've seen online:
Beer 15/9 & 16/9 at 11:15am
Bourbon 16/9 at 9:00pm
Champagne 14/9 & 16/9 10:15pm
Chocolate & Liquor 16/9 12:15pm
Cognac 15/9 at 10:15pm
Martini 15/9 at 4:00pm
Mixology 15/9 at 2:00pm & 16/9 at 4:00pm
Rum 15/9 at 9:00pm
Tequila & Margarita 16/9 2:00pm
Whiskey 14/9 9:00pm
Wine 15/9 12:15pm
Thank for the list. Have been looking for rough times and struggled to find any.

I couldn’t picture where the official cruise parking was either so I did some digging and found more info on the official cruise parking website:

https://www.cruiseparking.co.uk/ports/liverpool/

It seems you drop off your luggage at the port then drive to the car park at L1 8JU and then get a shuttle back to the port. The car park is located quite a bit further along than the likes of John Lewis Q Park and the Ibis Albert Dock, which are both walkable to the M&S Bank Arena. I’m more than comfortable with having booked the Ibis irrespective of the fact it was cheaper than the official cruise parking.
Luggage is dropped at the arena for Liverpool, not the port 👍

We're gold, and the window just opened up for my on board activities - Palo Brunch and Mixology booked. Phew!

My worry now will be getting the corresponding kids club sessions for these two time slots. I'd be particularly gutted if I didn't get Palo brunch.

We're gold, and the window just opened up for my on board activities - Palo Brunch and Mixology booked. Phew!

My worry now will be getting the corresponding kids club sessions for these two time slots. I'd be particularly gutted if I didn't get Palo brunch.

Is there more than one morning with Palo brunch?

yeah, also looked like there were spots available up until 12:30pm for brunch, and was limited to one booking per person.
Brunch at Palo is awesome, much better than the evening meal in my opinion

limited to one booking per person
That sounds typical -- 1 brunch per person and 1 dinner per person may be booked in advance. Additional may be available for booking once onboard. I think there may be an exception to the 1 dinner limit if you book the first night at Palo (embarkation day) you can then book another in advance as well.

Luggage is dropped at the arena for Liverpool, not the port 👍
Is that for everyone or just if you're parking? We're staying in the crowne plaza the night before and parking not an issue. Thought we could just walk to the port with our luggage

Is that for everyone or just if you're parking? We're staying in the crowne plaza the night before and parking not an issue. Thought we could just walk to the port with our luggage
Yes, if you are checking luggage in. You can still take hand luggage on board yourself, although they have said they would prefer for everyone to check luggage in. :)

Everyone also needs to go to the arena first to be tested and check in.

I just seen on the news about England government that there will be no longer to required face masks in public on 21st June in England. I was concern what about cruise, do we have to wear a face mask because we are leaving from Liverpool at end of july?

I just seen on the news about England government that there will be no longer to required face masks in public on 21st June in England. I was concern what about cruise, do we have to wear a face mask because we are leaving from Liverpool at end of july?
Edit - seen it on the Metro :)
Where’ve you seen this? Cannot find it on Sky News or BBC. :)

Unless Disney change their requirements, you will have to wear a mask on the ship, even if The UK Government do not require it. Its the same situation in Walt Disney World Florida. There are no mask requirements but Disney require masks on all their properties. Disney go above and beyond what is required by local Government, so I would expect the same for The UK cruises.

Current DCL requirements for UK sailings Last Update May 7
Disney Magic At Sea Know Before You Go Health and Wellness

Face Coverings:
Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 11 and up) and Crew Members, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining, swimming or in your stateroom. You may temporarily remove your face covering while actively eating, drinking or taking an outdoor photo, but you must be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing during this time. It is recommended that children ages 3 to 10 wear a face covering at all times except in designated locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!