DCL Show suggestion

Gusey

DIS Veteran
I've noticed that recently a lot of DCL news has been discussed on the Dis Unplugged show whereas the actual DCL Fan YouTube channel rarely has new videos, which is understandable as DCL haven't been sailing for a long time now and there isn't too much going on at the moment. I don't know too much about editing but is there a way to edit the discussions on DCL in the Dis Unplugged show into their own little news bulletin videos for the DCL Fan? I really appreciated all of the shows you guys are doing, but feel like I'm subscribed to a dead YouTube channel at the moment 😀

I think that they should maybe reach out to some of the other youtube chanles and do a show with them so they can tell poel waht it's like on the Disney ships right now?

A bit off-topic, but does anyone know if it's possible to view comments on dclfan articles? Or if there ever even are any? It always says you must log in to post comments, and while I consider myself somewhat tech savvy, I find myself completely unable to find a way to log in. I get stuck in a neverending loop of trying to connect wordpress to dclfan.

A bit off-topic, but does anyone know if it's possible to view comments on dclfan articles? Or if there ever even are any? It always says you must log in to post comments, and while I consider myself somewhat tech savvy, I find myself completely unable to find a way to log in. I get stuck in a neverending loop of trying to connect wordpress to dclfan.
Do you have any kind of ad blocker that may be blocking some things?

They have had members of the team and Dreams agents sail recently. Surprised there hasn't been a show to talk about their experience(s).

I agree it's surprising there hasn't been a "The DCL Show" since July. Since July, all four ships have resumed sailing, new itinerary announcements, a number of Wish announcements, several of the team have gone on Disney cruises, and a Dis Podcast Cruise announced which is only about six months away. They've talked a little bit about some of these on the Tuesday Disney World show, but would just hope there would be actual DCL shows for more comprehensive coverage. Love listening to the show to get myself thinking about and planning our next cruises. Lately I've been listening to other Disney Cruise podcasts for news and DCL coverage, but would definitely prefer content from this team.

There was an entire slate of DCL shows recorded last Thursday. I'm sure the team is hard at work editing and getting them ready to post. Looking forward to hearing about the team's experience returning to DCL!

I think having all the content separated is making them stretch for content to fill all the channels. I follow the DVC Fan channel and most of the videos are just yapping about stuff. Not really news or tips and tricks or how to better use your points to get more value. Perhaps I am just not all that big on the podcast style videos where they just wing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter