DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Dave. I'm usually a lurker, but I gotta know: how did you do this? I recognize the tilt-shift technique, but how is this done with a digital camera? And what post-photo processing software did you employ?

DisneyDream013011232.jpg

I totally have DREAM envy!! Thanks to everyone for sharing your pictures...now, how to convince DH that we need to go next year :)

Poor Captain Henry tried and tried and tried to get us docked at CC on the PC cruise, but I knew it was a bust the minute I saw these....

34pxmch.jpg

Cheers,
Sally :)

Poor Captain Henry tried and tried and tried to get us docked at CC on the PC cruise, but I knew it was a bust the minute I saw these....

34pxmch.jpg

Cheers,
Sally :)

LOL - I have that exact same photo! It was a shame (especially since it was my birthday), but the weather the rest of that cruise was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter