DCL Party Planning Thread (combined threads)

Where you asked to Host DCL party?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OH!!! I think I was reading two different replies and got them confused! :rotfl:
Well then, if one of our party guests actually won the sweepstakes, we were going to switch our date and go a little earlier and go with them on a 4 night instead of a 3 night. OH WELL!

I am trying to add my obc but I can't find the houseparty welcome letter with the code. Could someone give it to me?

I am trying to add my obc but I can't find the houseparty welcome letter with the code. Could someone give it to me?

Probably best if you contact House Party, or DCL directly. I'm not sure the hosts all received the same code. :)

I'm sure this has been answered on here but I didn't find it on the first 8 pages I read so I'm just going to ask again...

Can the $50 OBC be applied to existing reservations?? Has anyone tried? It would be such a bummer to not be able to use it just because our cruise is already booked.

I'm sure this has been answered on here but I didn't find it on the first 8 pages I read so I'm just going to ask again...

Can the $50 OBC be applied to existing reservations?? Has anyone tried? It would be such a bummer to not be able to use it just because our cruise is already booked.

Yes it can.
I was able to do this, but the agent had to check with the supervisor because it wasn't in the system about applying to existing reservation.

I also did it today and there was no problem adding it to my Dec 08 cruise.

I also did it today and there was no problem adding it to my Dec 08 cruise.

SillyandI - when in December are you going on DCL? We are booked for 12/4/08. It's only a 3 night, but that's enough for me to get my DCL fix ESPECIALLY since it will be decorated for Christmas!! :santa:

We're doing the 7 day Western on Dec 13th. We'll just miss you. :sad1:

:sad1: I'm starting to get the feeling that there won't be very many DISer's on my cruise. Oh well. I can't complain too much...we did the 7 day Western on Jan 13th, 2007, so this 3 day coming up is just an added bonus for me. We normally go several years in between cruises. We're not like some people on these boards that get to go two or more times a year! If only I could figure out a way to afford to do that!!

Can any of you tell me how you got your obc added to an existing reservation. I just spoke to a supervisor and they will not add it for me.

Can any of you tell me how you got your obc added to an existing reservation. I just spoke to a supervisor and they will not add it for me.

I just called DCL and gave them my reservation number for my already booked cruise and told them I received an additional OBC for hosting the House Party. If I were you I'd try calling again and maybe you'll have better luck with someone else. Good luck!!

I'd try again also. I didn't have any trouble. I just gave them my existing ressie number and it was added. Tell them that the people on the DIS said you could do it. That ought to work!:lmao:

I asked my TA to have it added to my ressie, and she was able to do so with no problems. What exactly did the supervisor tell you?

Thanks for all of your responses. I have tried calling again and am waiting for a call back from a supervisor who is check with her supervisor to see if they can "make an exception". I will keep trying as I made sure to tell them that my friends were all able to do this with no problem :) .

:cool1: Thanks to everyone who responded. I got a call back and the approved my OBC! We had a great party and I now we get to have a great cruise! Does any one know how I can send DCL a thank you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter