DCL Merchandise at Character Outlet in Orlando

jiminy14

DIS Veteran
Just returned from WDW and there is a lot of DCL merchandise showing up at the Character Warehouse at the Vineland Premium Outlets. This is the center that is closest to WDW. In the past week, I found Castaway Club t-shirts ($10), pullovers ($20) and baseball caps($6). They had both the Gold and Platinum members items.
This week, the Star Wars Day at Sea for 2017 items starting showing up. There were t-shirts ($10), sweatshirts ($24), tote bags ($8) and car magnets ($4). There was a nice range of sizes and colors available.

Yep! There's almost always a selection of DCL merchandise found at both of the premium outlet locations. We frequent them once-twice a month. It's kind of bittersweet, since I prefer the exclusivity of purchasing DCL merch on the ships... I was sad to see the castaway club merch that just anyone could purchase. :/ but then again... it's nice to stock up on some DCL merch in between sailings! ;)

Yep! There's almost always a selection of DCL merchandise found at both of the premium outlet locations. We frequent them once-twice a month. It's kind of bittersweet, since I prefer the exclusivity of purchasing DCL merch on the ships... I was sad to see the castaway club merch that just anyone could purchase. :/ but then again... it's nice to stock up on some DCL merch in between sailings! ;)
....and at a slight savings...one needs extra money for more cruises :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter