DCL Magic- Deluxe Family Stateroom w/ Verandah

Menada1115

Mouseketeer
If you have stayed in one of these cabins, how was it? Likes or dislikes? We are in #8558- will we hear deck noise? Any chance of a microwave in the room? Any info is appreciated!

We have had a deluxe family stateroom with a verandah and also one with a large porthole with seating on the Wonder and the Fantasy. Both rooms were on deck 8 forward. Our family of five love this location. We currently have 8008 booked on the Magic out of Galveston in February. it is very quiet. Sorry, no microwaves in the cabins.
Hope this helps! Enjoy your cruise!

No chance of a microwave in your room.

You may want to check the stateroom reports here on the DIS. Just go to the red menubar near the top of this page and click on "Staterooms" to learn more about Deluxe Family Staterooms or to see if there is a room report for that particular cabin.

My family of five has sailed in Magic 8020 twice. :thumbsup2

We liked the location because it was between two stairwells. It is a 4B, but very close to the 4As. The only sound we would hear is in the morning when there were carts being rolled over head - like the rolling carts with towels. Other than that we loved it. It was a little of a haul to go up the stairs from deck 3 or 4 to 8, but I guess you are just working off all the food and drink!

If you go to the cruise trip report you will see a new review. Over 500 pics...
They cruised on the dream in this category and have some great pictures. You can get an idea of what you will be getting. Sorry I can't link on my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter