Dcl insurance and the 120 mark?

Bonniec

DIS Veteran
If you are going with DCL insurance, when does that get paid? Does that part need to be at the 120 mark as well?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

to cover pre-existing conditions, you have to purchase within a small time frame from original booking (can't recall number of days, exactly).

I'd say paying before paid in full date is good.

DCL insurance doesn't cover PECs. It isn't purchased by DCL until the PIF date, which is usually 75 days.

I know it doesn't cover PEC. I just wanted to know when it actually needs to be paid by since I'm going through DU. Just thought it would be faster to ask here. I didn't know if it needed to be paid by the 120 day mark to book excursions.

I was commenting on the post above mine that mentions PECs.

The insurance isn't purchased by DCL until the PIF date, so you can add it up to that point. If you are able to book at 120 days, you could be in concierge, and that PIF date might be different.

lbgraves said:
I was commenting on the post above mine that mentions PECs.

The insurance isn't purchased by DCL until the PIF date, so you can add it up to that point. If you are able to book at 120 days, you could be in concierge, and that PIF date might be different.

Yeah, I'm in concierge. I'll contact DU then to be sure. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter