DCL House Party Sweepstakes Winners? UPDATE 1-31-10

barney4liz

DIS Veteran
Anyone know who won? :confused3

Not me, obviously! :sad1: Would like to congratulate the winners, however. pixiedust:

My DH just asked me about this yesterday. Obviously we didn't win either. :sad1:

Didn't they already have the parties last year (Nov/Dec)? I remember a thread where people posted who won the chance to host. I thought all the parties happened already.

Edited to add.....now I see you mean who won the cruise from the sweepstakes?? right???

MJ

Maybe, gasp.....the winners were not Disers!!! Then we would never know!!

MJ

So far it isn't me or anyone I gave codes to.

The drawing was supposed to be on or about December 31st, so it's still a bit early. But I'm anxious to know as well!

I do not think they have told us yet. The question is even on the HP site. I think the drawing was done the 31st but the winner was to be announced on or about 1/21. So I think we have a few more weeks to bite our nails....:upsidedow

The winners have been picked, they have to sign all the legal paperwork, agreeing to the terms and all. So if you haven't been contacted, it's not you. If someone is picked and declines, then they will draw again, but that rarely happens.

I hosted a party as well - and I've never received any confirmation about any of my guests entries - I thought that was supposed to happen as well.

From my dealings with them - lets just say - I'm not impressed.

Amateurish at best...

I hosted a party as well - and I've never received any confirmation about any of my guests entries - I thought that was supposed to happen as well

I was not aware that we would receive any confirmation of guests' entries. I have not received any.

But I do think it is odd that no winners have been announced anywhere.

I emailed House Party customer service to see what was up with the drawing. Will let you know what they say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter