DCL honeymoon and pictures in Wedding Gown

Krysssyann

Mouseketeer
I am having a DFTW and we are spending a week down enjoying the parks with our families. I am looking at adding either the 4 day or the 4 day then 3 day back to back Bahamas cruises to our itinerary. Does anyone know if I can dress up for "formal night" in my gown or have a photoshoot done on the cruise ship or Castaway Cay in my wedding dress because I will still be a DFTW bride (just not a DCL bride)?

Thanks!!!!

You may be better off asking this in the Disney Cruise Brides thread .. it's just below this one right now and was started by DisneyDmbNut.

HTH:thumbsup2

Hey, it's been a year since I was on our cruise - but I don't think the rules have changed. You can wear whatever you want, whenever you want! :thumbsup2

It sounds like a fun adventure. I wore my dress ALL OVER the ship. Click the link to my PJ to look at pics. Everyone was so nice to us and even let us go take pics in a few places that were closed off. What are your plans for a photographer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter