DCL food that you know you shouldn't love...but you do!

Is it extra to eat at Crown and Fin?

You have to pay extra to eat at O’Gills right?

The bars have an appetizer area with things like nachos at certain times. They also offer a bar menu with extra cost items.
Here is an example of what you might find on the bar food menu - https://disneycruiselineblog.com/2016/03/snuggly-duckling-not-ogills-pub-menu-bonus-sing-long-video/

Is shwarma on the Wonder too?

Yes

The chicken fingers with bbq sauce! Oh and the meat and cheese slices at breakfast an from certain bars around the ship!!! And the plain old ceasar salad! I never order any other salad at dinner.

Given that I started this thread, I’m allowed to resurrect it, right :cool2:
Anyway, just off the Wonder and discovered a new guilty pleasure at Cabanas breakfast one day. Not sure what they called it, but it’s basically a peanut butter and jelly empanada. Round, fried, filled with warm PB&J. Seems like an odd item, but it was delicious ::yes::

Anyway, just off the Wonder and discovered a new guilty pleasure at Cabanas breakfast one day. Not sure what they called it, but it’s basically a peanut butter and jelly empanada. Round, fried, filled with warm PB&J. Seems like an odd item, but it was delicious ::yes::
That sounds like they deep fried an Uncrustable. Yumm

DH can't get enough of the fries from the quick service place on the pool deck.

I adore the hunks of Parmesan cheese in Cove Cafe's antipasta selection. I'll gnaw on one of those while DH eats a basket of fries. :)

Also the chocolate croissants in the MDRs at breakfast and the hash at Cabanas.

Yum! Doing our first trip on the wonder next month and will definitely be on the lookout for this!

DH can't get enough of the fries from the quick service place on the pool deck.

I adore the hunks of Parmesan cheese in Cove Cafe's antipasta selection. I'll gnaw on one of those while DH eats a basket of fries. :)

Also the chocolate croissants in the MDRs at breakfast and the hash at Cabanas.
I love those fries too. Soooo good!

Lots of good suggestions for me to chose from , Mickey bars are a given , ill have to try the chicken fingers and fries though. Those pursetts sound delish too

sailing her next month!
Thanks for the heads up, gonna look out for that to go with my hash brown :teeth:

What is this??!?!?!?! It sounds right up my alley!!!

When I read the title of the thread, my immediate thought was the hashbrowns and bacon. I was just on the wonder earlier this month and I can't believe I missed this PB&J thing.

Palo has a strawberry waffle that I'm still dreaming and drooling about.

I love the spicy chicken sandwiches that were first only on CC and now I think Pete's has them also.

Cove goodies were a new thing I indulged in this cruise. Those chocolate croissant things were so good! Love how they had the warm croissants and sticky buns, and didn't have to wait in a long line like Cabanas.

So I'm not talking about the really quality stuff, but the guilty pleasure that may cause others to recoil in shock when you tell them you've been so looking forward to having it again (as my wife does in this case). For me, it's those hash brown "planks" they serve in Cabanas at breakfast. Greasy monstrosities, I know, but I love them so ::yes::
I know this isn’t anything special but I can’t wait to have the All Hands On Deck in our room while we get ready for dinner! My girls and I love it! They also mentioned the chocolate dipped rice crispy treats. And why don’t I remember the crab legs! My youngest is never going to leave the buffet LOL

Crab legs are only Palo brunch AFAIK. There are rock crab claws at Cabanas. And they are great, but not quite as good as legs in most people's opinions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter