DCL Fantasy & Dream Room Configuration Listing *UPDATED list of rooms needed 1st post

I know this is on the list, but I wanted to add some info...

Room #: Fantasy 9112
Category: 4A
Sleeps: 4
Bunk?: Bunk - yes
Murphy?: No

Also has verandah facade between 9112 and connecting 9114

I know this is on the list, but I wanted to add some info...

Room #: Fantasy 9112
Category: 4A
Sleeps: 4
Bunk?: Bunk - yes
Murphy?: No

Also has verandah facade between 9112 and connecting 9114

Did it have the extra chair?

Yes. 9112 had a chair, while 9114 had the murphy bed (we had connecting rooms).

Thanks, FigmentSpark. We love having that chair and it is very tough to figure out which cabins have it. Hope you had fun.

Hey everyone, so after doing some research online and watching various youtube vids of room reviews on the DCL Dream it appears all staterooms have at minimum a sofa sleeper with a pull down bunk (hidden in the ceiling).

Does this seem accurate? Everyone mentions that the bunk is pulled out in the evening before bed time by the stateroom host/hostess.

Maybe some are not aware of it because they did not request it to be pulled down, therefore never saw the additional bunk?

We are a family of four looking to book our first ever cruise and wanted to be sure our kids have their own spot for sleeping.

TIA

Hey everyone, so after doing some research online and watching various youtube vids of room reviews on the DCL Dream it appears all staterooms have at minimum a sofa sleeper with a pull down bunk (hidden in the ceiling).

Does this seem accurate? Everyone mentions that the bunk is pulled out in the evening before bed time by the stateroom host/hostess.

Maybe some are not aware of it because they did not request it to be pulled down, therefore never saw the additional bunk?

We are a family of four looking to book our first ever cruise and wanted to be sure our kids have their own spot for sleeping.

TIA

Absolutely incorrect. Some staterooms only sleep 3, so these would have a sofa/day bed (twin) only with the Queen. We were just in two such on the Dream, a 7A and an 11B. Do not assume there is an upper berth. I just had to submit a correction to a very popular website many of us refer to bc they mistakenly miscategorized a 7A as a 4B. Just fyi.

However, if you are sesrching on DCL's website for your family of 4, only rooms that sleep 4 (sometimes 5) will show up for you.

Absolutely incorrect. Some staterooms only sleep 3, so these would have a sofa/day bed (twin) only with the Queen. We were just in two such on the Dream, a 7A and an 11B. Do not assume there is an upper berth. I just had to submit a correction to a very popular website many of us refer to bc they mistakenly miscategorized a 7A as a 4B. Just fyi.

However, if you are sesrching on DCL's website for your family of 4, only rooms that sleep 4 (sometimes 5) will show up for you.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping someone would set me straight :)

Noticed this info wasn’t in the list. 6666 on dream has the Murphy bed. And it’s a terrific room. Despite the reactions you’ll get when saying the number.

Bump... Trying to plan for 2019 cruise...

Does anyone know if the following staterooms on Disney Fantasy have bunks (over couch) .... 9502, 9504, 9506, 9508, 8512, 8514, 8516 and 8518?

Thank you :-)

I'm sorry I guess I should have been more descriptive in my question.

I have looked through all our reports on the disboards and still have some questions about bunks and murphy beds.

I haven't found out if on Disney Fantasy the following staterooms have bunks and / or murphy beds in them and was wondering if anyone knew.

This is for Disney Fantasy and if these following rooms have bunks and/or murphys:

7508, 7510, 7514,7516

8516, 8518

9502, 9504, 9506, 9508

Thank you everyone. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!