DCL Fantasy & Dream Room Configuration Listing *UPDATED list of rooms needed 1st post

I've never seen that before, but seems like a relatively small list. I'll go back and check what is noted in the posts on that entire thread to see if any additional rooms are there.

Perhaps you could mention in post #1 that all cabins have an unsplittable queen and a couch that flips into bed for one.

Posters still ask about deck 11 and 12. Perhaps add this too in #1.

They are all the same bed config. outside the HA's

Cat R, Sleeps 5, Queen, Double murphy, Single murphy,(both in Lvrm)
Cat T, Sleeps 5, Queen, Double couch pullout, Single murphy(both in Lvrm)
Cat V, Sleeps 5, Queen, Double couch pullout, Ceiling bunk

I should have taken notes. I can't believe you are going through approx 450 cabins. You rock. This will be a great resource. :worship:

Thanks. I am just listing the rooms that are coming up for five people right now, not counting concierge. I think that the only thing that can be noted as being certain is if a room will allow you to book 5. :thumbsup2

This is going to be sooooo helpful! I spent so much time researching and fretting trying to find a room with a guaranteed bunk for my next cruise!! Thanks!

Dream 9006
8B, sleeps 4
Queen
Sofa
Murphy
No bunk

Dream 9008
8B, sleeps 4
Queen
Sofa
Murphy
No bunk

Great idea :thumbsup2

Room #:6676
Category:8D
Sleeps:4
Bunk?:N
Murphy?: Y
Dream

Room #: 8028
Category:5B
Sleeps:3
Bunk?:N
Murphy?: N
Dream

Room #: 7506 - Dream
Category: 9A
Sleeps: 4
Bunk?: Y
Murphy?: N

Thanks for compiling this! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone! Searching to confirm more 8s and 4s sleep 5 today. I also pulled information from the earlier thread from the Dream, including posts after the list stopped being updated. So far, there are no reports of rooms being different on the Dream & Fantasy.

So does that mean it has one or the other? :confused3

Yes. It either has a wall murphy for the 4th pax, or a ceiling pull down for the 4th pax, not both, just one more of those beds for the 4th pax.
Don't know which one. Could be either. Call and ask. :)

This is going to be an attempt to put together a list of how many people each stateroom on the new ships can sleep, and if something is different such as a murphy bed but no bunk bed in a room that sleeps four.

Please post the following information for the staterooms you have stayed in on either of these ships. I will attempt to compile a list since this is a common question on the board.

Room #:
Category:
Sleeps:
Bunk?:
Murphy?:

We had two rooms on the Dream, so reporting on both:

Room #'s: 8516, 8518
Category: 8C
Bunk: No
Murphy: Yes

We were surprised that our rooms did not have the bunk, because we were told that each room slept five when we booked. There was the queen bed, convertible couch and a murphy bed in each room. Large porthole. :)

Great idea! I love this!

Room #: 8061 (Dream)
Category: 11A
Sleeps: 3
Murphy: No

Room #: 5522 (Fantasy)
Category: 8A
Sleeps: 3

Room #: 7520 (Fantasy)
Category: 7A
Bunk: Yes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter