DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

Sorry, I'm looking for the Liverpool times :)
Probably wasn't too clear, sorry, I meant, I looked on the website to the other ports, hoping the aboard time would all be the same, but they are not, otherwhise Liverpool would have probably been the same as London & Southampton.

According to my booking 6.30pm, not sure exactly how accurate that will be but probably a good estimate

We departed Southhampton around then and it was really nice as we had the Frozen show on top deck, if you're on the early dining rotation though you'll obviously be at dinner.

We departed Southhampton around then and it was really nice as we had the Frozen show on top deck, if you're on the early dining rotation though you'll obviously be at dinner.

i watched sail away online and may have shed a year or 2 haha, nope on late always has to be late for us

Can anyone please confirm that there will be a second Frozen Show for guests on the main dinner seating?

Hey everyone, I posted the info a while back about check-in as I was on the test cruise, I also make some vlogs (Karen Bee is my channel) - if you guys have any questions happy to answer them and it will help me pull together my tips / info section at the end of the last video. @Joshua Kelso posted a good list above, a few other bits of info:
QUESTION: was Shutters (the professional photography service) open and operating during the test cruise?
Enjoyed your vlogs and hungry for a Mickey Bar. Great job :cool1:

QUESTION: was Shutters (the professional photography service) open and operating during the test cruise?
Enjoyed your vlogs and hungry for a Mickey Bar. Great job :cool1:

Yes someone confirmed there were professional photographers available around the ship and they have sold photo packages for the cruises. During the test cruise they weren't out with the Characters doing the social distanced photos however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter