DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

So we've booked and paid our deposit and gotten our DU confirmation emails but our reservation isn't recognised by the official Disney cruise app/website, is this just because we paid over the weekend and DU hasn't had a chance to confirm our reservation with DCL?

Separate question, when we log in to DU website it brings up that we are 81 days away from our cruise, Can we start booking activities/reservations 75 days out if we haven't paid the balance yet, or do we need to pay in full before we can book activities.

Sorry this is all new to us.

I’m in the same situation atm. For what it’s worth, I’ve had this happen before with Disney reservations for things such as behind the scenes park tours. They usually eventually show up online after a few days.

I was thinking I’d call the on Tuesday after the bank holiday but you’ve beaten me to it. Did they expect to be providing parking for the Disney cruises and just havent got it set up yet or should I be looking for alternatives? We’re coming across from Sheffield and I don’t have much faith in the rail network.
The person I spoke to wasn’t sure if they were expecting to or not…

I’ve booked the Ibis Albert Dock Car Park in Liverpool for the 4 nighter leaving on 23 July. It’s only a few minutes walk to the M&S Arena where check in and luggage drop takes place so it’s ideally located. It’s only cost £30 also which is really reasonable for parking in the city centre for 4 nights.

I’ve booked the Ibis Albert Dock Car Park in Liverpool for the 4 nighter leaving on 23 July. It’s only a few minutes walk to the M&S Arena where check in and luggage drop takes place so it’s ideally located. It’s only cost £30 also which is really reasonable for parking in the city centre for 4 nights.

We booked it too

Thanks. I’ll look at that 🙂

For those wondering about how vaccine status will be verified
  1. Down the normal NHS app, not the Covid App
  2. Upload your ID and NHS number to get the app authorized.
  3. Once you have had the first dose, it will show under GP Health Records and Medicine
  4. If your health records and medicines are listed but the Covid vaccine is not, you may have to contact the GP surgery, as not every GP has registered on the App for the Covid vaccine information.
  5. I have seen that it may take up to 14 days for Covid vaccine information to appear in the App.
Is this just for NHS England? Had both mine as work in NHS Scotland but was wondering about how to verify it.

Is this just for NHS England? Had both mine as work in NHS Scotland but was wondering about how to verify it.

I'm not sure, I just post information as I find it. I think this was posted by people from England. It would be great if you could get the info for Scotland :)

Out of curiosity’s sake having a look at availability on all the UK sailings and it looks like inside staterooms are completely sold out (listed as unavailable on all) with oceanview unavailable on some.

I'm not sure, I just post information as I find it. I think this was posted by people from England. It would be great if you could get the info for Scotland :)

It would be good to post your source when you are quoting other people. Or even just acknowledge that you are copying from other people.

Out of curiosity’s sake having a look at availability on all the UK sailings and it looks like inside staterooms are completely sold out (listed as unavailable on all) with oceanview unavailable on some.

Thats interesting but not surprising. From what I have seen on social media and other places, the main deciding point is price. UK people are price sensitive, so where as most people here on Dis go for experience, ie Oceanview or Verandah , UK people will go for the cheapest they can get. Different types of people have different needs and wants.

It is just for England. I tried from Wales and having entered everything, the final page states NHS England only. Presumably the other nations will follow suit shortly.

Biibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Full details on Disney Cruise Line Website
45 minute session
  • Deluxe Carriage Package Price: $99.95
  • Castle Package Price: $199.95
  • Disney Frozen Package Price: $179.95
  • Princess Signature Package Price: $450.00
  • Royal Sea Package Price: $595.00
  • Royal Knight Costume Package Price: $79.95
  • Captain’s Package – Disney Cruise Line Exclusive Price: $119.95
Not horrific, any details what you get in the bip bopity boutique packages?
Thats interesting but not surprising. From what I have seen on social media and other places, the main deciding point is price. UK people are price sensitive, so where as most people here on Dis go for experience, ie Oceanview or Verandah , UK people will go for the cheapest they can get. Different types of people have different needs and wants.
I don’t k ow how anyone can do inside 😭😭😭 but yes, us Brits are all about the deals

From my experience as crew on the magic I still believe that they will probably have held back quite a few inside cabins for crew, even with less crew, if they have to space them out and aren't allowing the 2/4 berth crew cabins to be fully occupied they'll need to use some guest cabins somewhere.
(Although the one time I joined the magic I did get a nice little ocean view on deck two for a month, unfortunately I had to share it with 2 others lol. )

Its all on the Disney Cruise Line Website

Witness a Fairytale Transformation!

Girls and boys can enjoy a magical makeover—including hairstyling, costumes, makeup and more—that lets them live their storybook fantasies.

Watch our Fairy Godmother-inspired stylists turn your child into an elegant princess, a valiant knight or a swashbuckling seafarer. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique packages offer themed costumes, plus styling and accessories that will have kids ready for a royal ball or a daring adventure. With a sensational new look and a dash of imagination, it’s an experience they’ll remember happily ever after!

Deluxe Carriage Package Price: $99.95
  • Hairstyling
  • Shimmering makeup and face gem
  • Princess sash and tote
  • Nail polish
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique T-shirt
Castle Package Price: $199.95
  • Hairstyling
  • Princess necklace, sash and cinch sack
  • Nail polish
  • Disney Princess gown of your choice
  • Coordinating crown and wand
Disney Frozen Package Price: $179.95
  • Anna or Elsa hairstyling with matching costume
  • Princess sash and cinch sack
  • Nail polish
  • Olaf plush toy
  • Anna or Elsa coordinating accessories
Princess Signature Package Price: $450.00
  • Disney Princess gown made with heirloom-quality fabrics—and featuring intricate design details that tell the story of the princess
  • High-quality crystal tiara with box
  • Organza garment bag and satin hanger
  • Hairstyling
  • Princess sash and cinch sack
  • Nail polish
Royal Sea Package Price: $595.00
For the ultimate in magical makeovers, Guests ages 3-12 can enjoy spellbinding transformations on 3 days of their cruise with:
  • 3 select makeover experiences
  • Princess Royal Rolling Trunk
  • Boutique frame
  • Special Invitation with a glass slipper ribbon necklace
  • Keepsake glass slipper from Cinderella's helpers
Royal Knight Costume Package Price: $79.95
  • Prince Costume
  • Hairstyling with gel
  • Mighty sword and shield
  • Confetti

Captain’s Package – Disney Cruise Line Exclusive Price: $119.95
  • Captain’s costume
  • Hairstyling with gel
  • Captain’s hat
  • Captain Mickey/Minnie Plush

I don’t k ow how anyone can do inside 😭😭😭 but yes, us Brits are all about the deals

I have an inside stateroom booked for the September 2022 Norwegian Fjords cruise. Its all about perspective, and for some people an inside room is the only way they can afford the cruise. Not everyone can just afford an oceanview or verandah.

I’ve done inside on my past two cruises (including a Panama Canal) and love it lol. I’m out of my cabin most of the day and am happy just to curl up in one of the porthole windows. I travel by myself usually so the inside is fine for me space wise.

This is very true, I think regardless we all hope not to be in our rooms very long l

thank you for the above aswell, I missed your link on the above

We’ve gone inside too, we’ve done the others previously and found we spend so little time in the room it wasn’t worth it. We did have a veranda on the Norway cruise which was worth it just to have a clear space to enjoy the fjords although you fo only get to see one side. We ended up on deck quite often to be able to get the full view. For me the price to upgrade to a veranda this time was another mini holiday.

Also they are not able to sail at full capacity, and I would suspect that the veranda cabins are much easier to "fumigate" between sailings by leaving the door open than the inside ones, thus much less capacity for inside.

It is just for England. I tried from Wales and having entered everything, the final page states NHS England only. Presumably the other nations will follow suit shortly.
I've just tried it out and even though I'm in England I don't get the information, no health record at all, just a message to "Contact my GP surgery". I hope DCL accept a different proof of vax if this can't be sorted out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter