DCL CM keeps lost iPhone

OMG!!! That is hilarious that he got busted!

I lost my iphone on the Fantasy recently--I am happy to report it was handed in and returned safely to me.

Unbelievable. So instead of doing his job he was putzing around with a stolen iPhone? Oy.

I prefer to wait to decide how I feel until we have all the details. We may never know but we don't know the rest of the story.

I prefer to wait to decide how I feel until we have all the details. We may never know but we don't know the rest of the story.

For one thing, how do we know the CM named as the thief is actually the thief. There are photos of him on the iphone but when I look at my photos on MY iPhone, I don't have any of myself. I have lots of photos of my friends but not of myself. Generally, iPhone photos of one's self have that stretched out arm look to them yet the photos of the alleged thief are taken from afar.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but while we're discussing stolen iPhones....
My daughter just had her iPhone 4 stolen from her car -does anyone have any suggestions on the best route to go to get another iPhone? Her options are somewhat limited as far as I know, she's locked into a Verizon contract for another 1.5 years. Seems like they're going for around $300-400 on eBay, but not sure if that is such a great idea. Any advise is appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter