DCL Bus MCO to Port Canaveral - Luggage?

poffles

Dreamin' Disney
When you use the Disney DCL transfer from the airport to the ship how do things work with your luggage? Am I right in what I think I read that once your luggage is loaded on the bus you won't see it again until it arrives in your room? I realize carryon is different, talking about checked
luggage only.

Also, how do others work tipping with this transfer? Do you tip and if so who and when?

Thanks all...

You will receive luggage tags (2 per passenger) to place on your checked luggage before you hand it over from your departure airport. After that time, you will not see it until it appears in your stateroom. The luggage is taken by a separate truck. It is not placed on the bus that takes you to the port.

As for tipping the bus driver, you can do that as you exit the bus at the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter