DCL Bounce-back offer

I saw that announcement. So how do you get the "up to $350 ..." if the rest of the story is "... maximum $280 ..."?

I think there may be an error for the verandah cabins....probably should be the $350 listed.....just a guess. Why offer $280 for both veranda and O/V cabins

Many years ago DCL did bounce back offers but I think it was book a cruise and get a bounce back offer of $99 pp for a 3 night cruise....something like that. The amount may not be correct....can't remember.

The last real DCL discount that I know about was a $99 per person / 3 day bounce back offer in 2009 when the economy tanked and people were not traveling. This was on the Wonder but it was offered to everyone who had at least one cruise. The whole cruise cost us $400 foepr a veranda cabin.

I guess we are on the same page!!!

MJ

This says it's for first time cruisers if they book another cruise within 60 days of disembarking their 1st Disney cruise. I think this won't apply to most of us here.

I know. I didn't bring it up because I thought folks here could take advantage of it. I brought it up because Disney doesn't generally introduce new offers like this to attract rebookings unless there's a reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter