DCEP / Cultural Exchange Program

allthenamesaretaken

Mouseketeer
Hey,

Has anyone applied or done the Disney Cultural Exchange Program (as an Australian)?
Just wondering if you found students doing certain uni degrees got accepted, whereas students doing other degrees got rejected...? Eg Hospitality gets accepted but History doesn't.

Thanks

I was accepted into the program but didn't end up going as I was also offered a full-time job in my chosen field at the same time (it was post graduation for me).

I studied graphic design and was offered a place working at a hotel front desk, with minimal hospo experience, so I don't think your degree matters much to them.

My sister is doing it right now! She is an Arts/Social Work student. I think they cared more about her years of retail experience! I applied too a few years ago as an Arts/Law student and got an interview but didn't take it further as I got a job in a law firm instead. So no, I don't think your degree should affect your chances too much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter