dcappella

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by disneyworldsk, Feb 22, 2019.

1. disneyworldsk

disneyworldsk Mouseketeer

dcappella was mentioned a few podcasts ago, craig killed the magic by dissing it of course without even seeing it (shameful craig!). i went last week in nj and it was fun. february in nj can be dismissal and this was the dose of disney i needed. it was well done and a nice evening out. i recommend the show if it's near you.

vwlfan likes this.
  2. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

That was the concert in Morristown you and I were talking about previously, right? Glad it was good, and you enjoyed it!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. disneyworldsk

Yes! you remembered! It was so nice that town, the theater, the show, everything

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  5. Cindy84

Cindy84 Earning My Ears

I'm so glad to hear it was enjoyable. My husband and I are taking our teenage boys in a couple weeks. They love acapella and Disney, so we were really hoping they would like this.

6. wilbret

wilbret Mouseketeer

My cousin works with them, and hooked us up with tickets a few weeks ago. It was definitely a fun show. It's not everyone's cup of tea, and I totally get that.
    I won't say I love everything they do, but overall, they have a nice act.

7. vwlfan

vwlfan DIS Veteran

Went last week in westbury LI. They were very talented . It was not what I expected and would have preferred a good old fashioned sing along. But I respected their artistry very much.

8. disneyworldsk

My teen son loved it yes

Cindy84 and SorcererHeidi like this.