DCA Special for Southern California Residents

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>
I just called Disneyland Resort and verified this information:

Right now there is a special for Southern California residents. Through September 4th (day after Labor Day), DCA is running a special. Tickets for adults will be $33 (the price of a child), and a child will get in free with a paying adult. You must present your drivers license, and the zip code must be within 90000-93599. Up to five adult tickets can be purchased by each Southern California resident which would allow five children
to enter free.

Please note that this is only for DCA.

(so much for my kids riding Grizzly River Run 6 times in a row)

Thank You MaryJo :bounce:

I mention to Tim that there is a special at DCA this summer. The 4 of us can get into DCA for $66.00 - just $16.50 pp. And his response...I wouldn't mind staying at that hotel again. Grand Californian here I come. ;)

Okay MJ here is a question, not trying to cheat the system but love to save $. We have family in SoCal, can they purchase tickets for us or is it everyone in the party must be from SoCal? We were thining if they could go with us it would be a fun time. I understand the limit is 5 tickets, but its the whole ID question. If anyone knows I would appreciate it.

<font color=navy>Steve,

I read over on Laughingplace that someone called & asked, and the CM replied that they didn't really care who used the tickets as long as a So Cal resident purchased them. The idea is to "encourage" So Cal residents to bring friends & family.

So, there wouldn't be a problem - no one needs to show id at the gate.

Thanks for the great info. Mary Jo!!! But I'm kicking myself!! Last Tuesday, I took my cousin & her son because we could get her in for the kids price but we still had to pay for her son!!! UGH! If I had just waited a week!!:(

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Well, shoot, Lisa. I just look at it as another opportunity to come on down and enjoy. :sunny:

Thanks MaryJo! That maybe enough to get us back to Disneyland sooner then expected, we hadn't upgraded to add DCA to our APs but we can't hit DL on Saturdays without paying the extra fee! Woohoo I think we're going to Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter