DCA Soft Openings Today

Abbey1

DIS Veteran
We were at DCA today and were able to catch the soft openings for the Disney Junior Dance Party and the Avengers Training Initiative as well as Black Widow's vehicle entrance (didn't see if she was meeting today). FYI for anyone visiting tomorrow, I was told that both the Avengers training and dance party will also be running tomorrow. Super bummed that they aren't doing an annual pass preview for GOTG Mission: Breakout.

Oh nice, thanks-- we may adjust our plans to try to catch the Dance Party and the Avengers Training tomorrow. How does the Avengers training work? Do you need to sign kids up for it, or just show up?

Last edited:
Oh nice, thanks-- we may adjust our plans to try to catch the Dance Party and the Avengers Training tomorrow. How does the Avengers training work? Do you need to sign kids up for it, or just show up?
It seems to work like the Jedi Training in Tomorrowland. We just watched the show, so I'm not sure how they went about selecting the kids who participated. The group of kids in the show we watched seemed very young, the majority looked to be about 4 years old, which surprised me. I thought from the info I had seen, that this would be geared toward kids who are a bit older, so it may have just been a coincidence that the kids during this performance were all pretty little.

It seems to work like the Jedi Training in Tomorrowland. We just watched the show, so I'm not sure how they went about selecting the kids who participated. The group of kids in the show we watched seemed very young, the majority looked to be about 4 years old, which surprised me. I thought from the info I had seen, that this would be geared toward kids who are a bit older, so it may have just been a coincidence that the kids during this performance were all pretty little.
It's supposed to be like the Jedi with signups and says it is for kids 4-12. Probably just coincidence that all the kids were young.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!