DC Room only codes

DWDreams

Mouseketeer
For those interested, I called today to get pricing for room only using the DC discount.

This is what I got quoted for 9 nights mid-August:

Beach Club standard view - $1889.06 incl. tax, no optional insurance. This works out to be approx. $210 per night.

Wilderness Lodge standard view - $1289.50 incl. tax, no optional insurance. This works out to be approx. $143 per night.

These seem low compared to what others are posting here, but I asked several times if it included tax and was told yes. I think I'm going to have to double-check that though!:D

Is that right? WL @ $143.00 incl tax for the DC rate.
Did you get the AP rate by any chance?

I called last night myself to check on the DC rates. Since our stay is during a price change from regular to value season, I asked for both rates.

Currently for value season at the YC (standard view), I have an AP rate of $202 per nite, w/o tax, and the DC rate is $189.40 w/o tax. So I could save about $14 a nite for 3 nites. (But then I would have to pay my balance in full 3 weeks in advance.)

For the regular season, the savings are small. I have an AP rate of $247 with tax, and the DC rate is $245 with tax. It appears that the discounts are larger during the value season.

For a savings of approximately $45, I'm going to wait and see if any of the new codes that might come out are better. I'd rather book through CRO than WDTC. There cancellation policy is more lenient and they only require one night's deposit.:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks for the info!

I was wondering because I am doing a split stay for my next holiday (September) between BWI and the Polynesian and I had $202 for AP rate @ BWI. $189 sounds much better and in regular season as well.

Like you I'll hold out on some late codes but will check with WDTC for DC rate.

BTW. WDTC only require $100 deposit on any booking now but I know what you mean about the cancellation policy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter