DB-Character Group Swap UPDATE

ImaDizneyNut

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to let all of the ladies that participated in the Character Group swap know that I received the last package and ALL items will be mailed tomorrow.

Here are photos of the items to give you a sneak preview.

http://community.webshots.com/user/imadizneynut

Make sure you look in the folder named (DB-Character Group Swap) I ran this swap twice on 2 different boards so there's 2 Character Group Swap Folders.)

Thanks for joining this swap and thank you for all the wonderful hostess gifts. That was so sweet of you guys.

Wow! Everyone did an amazing job! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! :thumbsup2

Oh everything looks amazing, thanks Tracy!

BTW, I was looking on the other pics and was that your finger nail with the Mickey head? That's so cool.

Mickster said:
Wow! Everyone did an amazing job! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! :thumbsup2

thank you and yes I agree the ladies did a wonderful job.
thanks for peeking :)

PixieDust32 said:
Oh everything looks amazing, thanks Tracy!

BTW, I was looking on the other pics and was that your finger nail with the Mickey head? That's so cool.

I agree everything does look great and yup that was my nail.

if I can figure out how to upload a photo to disboard I'll show you how I got my nails done for my disney trip :) OK so I'm a nut LOL

I"m not going look i'm going ot patient and wait....i'm not going ot look I"m going to be patient and wait.........

PixieDust32 said:
WOW! What a neat idea, and not you're not a nut, you just love Disney like the rest of us.

Thanks for sharing.

thanks
my nail guy was like you want me to do WHAT to your nails.
I explained what I wanted. half nail red to go with Mickeys pants, half nails yellow/orange to go with mickeys shoes and his face in black in the center. He rolls his eyes at me and said I don't know how they will look but he did as I asked and they looked GREAT.

Everything looks great! I can't wait to get them. They all match. It's nice to get back such a huge variety of things that all match!

PixieDust32 said:
The photo mat from Penny? Yes, I did.

Thanks

no the box with all the items in it :) Vanessa is the only one i heard from. Some of you guys should have gotten it already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter