Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Tuesdays episode had some great lines that left me rolling. Leo and his moms interactions were great.

No kidding? I always assumed he was younger than that since he was first paired with Sami. I just looked up a bunch of ages and a lot of them are not as far apart as I thought they were except for Eve and Brady. I know rapid aging but in my head they’re still their “real” age I guess. Still, IMO it hinders storylines when it comes to future generations. We need more Brady and more Kiriakis kids and maybe a Hernandez kid or two. And Carvers! I still can’t get over them having Lani lose the baby.

I almost, *almost* felt bad for Leo today. Almost. Those scenes were the best in a long time. As much as I want to hate him I’m loving Leo’s character.

I agree with this. They need to keep some of the legacy families for their off spring potential. You can;t do that with the recent firing of Rex, Claire, Chloe, and Tripp. The vast majority of the characters that they are keeping are past reproductive age. Who'll be left under the age of 45? Gabi, Stephan, JJ, Eric, Sara, Eli, Lani, Ciara (if she returns), Will, Sonny, Brady, Haley.

Tuesdays episode had some great lines that left me rolling. Leo and his moms interactions were great.

I agree with this. They need to keep some of the legacy families for their off spring potential. You can;t do that with the recent firing of Rex, Claire, Chloe, and Tripp. The vast majority of the characters that they are keeping are past reproductive age. Who'll be left under the age of 45? Gabi, Stephan, JJ, Eric, Sara, Eli, Lani, Ciara (if she returns), Will, Sonny, Brady, Haley.
What? What the heck? That’s crazy.

I really won’t miss these people...lol

Yeah but if you keep getting rid of all the young people Salem is going to cease to exist.

Well Gabi is staying but oh yeah she can’t have kids...lol we have heard that enough.

Wonder if they are going to bring Sami’s kids back grown up. But they really don’t do much with the young group. Best was Goul girl story and Shawn and Belle.

Well that stinks. I was still hoping for a Chloe, Brady, Rex love triangle.

I like Tripp but can do without Claire.

Been pretty boring lately except for Leo's mom arriving. I guess we know why he's such a tool now, seeing who raised him.

Yeah but if you keep getting rid of all the young people Salem is going to cease to exist.
Salem will become one big geriatric unit.

Well Gabi is staying but oh yeah she can’t have kids...lol we have heard that enough.

Wonder if they are going to bring Sami’s kids back grown up. But they really don’t do much with the young group. Best was Goul girl story and Shawn and Belle.

That was the best and nothing has lived up to it since. They had potential for that whole group but squandered it.

They bring all these kids on and then give them crap storylines. The stories have to appeal to the mature crowd as well. The last time I really remember caring what was going on with the teen set was when they brought JJ back. I get they’re trying to keep the viewers who have been around forever happy by focusing on old favorites but c’mon I can only listen to Hope whine or watch Jen be a doormat for so long. There’s no real power struggle between the big families, poor Victor doesn’t seem to be doing too well and every time Abe or Roman get near a real storyline they dump it. Days needs to give us some meat to chew on from all generations IMO.

They bring all these kids on and then give them crap storylines. The stories have to appeal to the mature crowd as well. The last time I really remember caring what was going on with the teen set was when they brought JJ back. I get they’re trying to keep the viewers who have been around forever happy by focusing on old favorites but c’mon I can only listen to Hope whine or watch Jen be a doormat for so long. There’s no real power struggle between the big families, poor Victor doesn’t seem to be doing too well and every time Abe or Roman get near a real storyline they dump it. Days needs to give us some meat to chew on from all generations IMO.

I get that they are trying to please the older crowd, but they need to maintain the 30-50 year old set as well. This is the audience that they need to work hard to maintain. We can take our viewing elsewhere.

I'm close in age to the Last Blast group and have little interest in the characters ages 50+. I cringe when I have to watch entire episodes that focus on John/Marlena, Kayla/Steve, Jennifer, Hope, Julie/Doug, Eve. Give me characters under the age of 45 and I'm much more satisfied.

I get that they are trying to please the older crowd, but they need to maintain the 30-50 year old set as well. This is the audience that they need to work hard to maintain. We can take our viewing elsewhere.

I'm close in age to the Last Blast group and have little interest in the characters ages 50+. I cringe when I have to watch entire episodes that focus on John/Marlena, Kayla/Steve, Jennifer, Hope, Julie/Doug, Eve. Give me characters under the age of 45 and I'm much more satisfied.
That’s what I’m saying. I’m 50 and I was around for the “Super Couple” era. It was awesome then but those stories can only be replayed so much before you’re rolling your eyes. They need storyline across the board. We should *want* to be invested in what EVERYONE is doing.

I enjoyed watching Chloe and Stephan hang out at the club, too bad the bad boys showed up. Did see Chloe's Spanx though, lol.

Hope and Ted can just go away. Hope has lost it. I really hope that down the road charges are pressed against Hope for all of the bullying and framing that she did of Ben. Doubtful, but I can wish.

Yes I thought Chloe and Stephan have chemistry. I find him funny at times, I don't really think they know what to do with him. All the Miami Vice jokes too.

First it is Rafe and Hope and all this Ben stuff now , Ted. It is a broken record. I know she has every right to worry about Ciaria but watching it isn't fun. Ben is not going to trust Marlena anymore either. We need a new commissioner , not a new mayor.

Julie is pretty dressed up for just watching Netflex bed with Doug. Good thing too she had to run out but I'm pretty sure I would have asked on the phone who was shot in my place.

The Jordan think is really weird. She was not a crazy person when she left was she?

Please do not make John Leo's dad. I do remember when Genie Frances played this role so it could be possible. Don't remember her being so crazy and mean either. Maybe my memory is going ....lol Leo and his mom do have some good lines though.

First, what the hell are they dressing these people in? I’m no fashionista but good gravy this stuff is bad.

I’m thinking this is how Chloe leaves. Witness Protection?

Is Jordan our new serial killer? She’s clearly Cuckoo for Coca Puffs.

It would be awkward if Leo turns out to be John’s son since he laid one on Brady. He’s a little young to be coming from that era but Days doesn’t hesitate to blur that line or rewrite history.

Truthfully not digging the crude sexual references; Xander with the banana, Leo with the champagne bottle, Julie referring to “Netflix and Chill.” I don’t think I’m a prude but maybe I am.

Hope and Ted can just go away. Hope has lost it. I really hope that down the road charges are pressed against Hope for all of the bullying and framing that she did of Ben. Doubtful, but I can wish.

I can't like your comment enough RangerPooh! I am beyond tired of Hope and Ted...Hope and Rafe...Hope and anyone really. This obsession with Ben is not flattering and over the top so I'm hoping that Ben can be redeemed somehow with this current storyline (i.e. by rescuing Ciara).

I enjoy the interaction between Leo and his mom, Diana. The actors who play those characters also played mother and son over on Y&R previously so it's nice to see them paired up again.

I can't like your comment enough RangerPooh! I am beyond tired of Hope and Ted...Hope and Rafe...Hope and anyone really. This obsession with Ben is not flattering and over the top so I'm hoping that Ben can be redeemed somehow with this current storyline (i.e. by rescuing Ciara).

I enjoy the interaction between Leo and his mom, Diana. The actors who play those characters also played mother and son over on Y&R previously so it's nice to see them paired up again.

Perhaps it's Hope's turn to take a spin at Lakeside due to her obsession. I would like to see Ben redeemed. Others have been in the past so why not him too.

The interaction between Leo and his mom is fantastic. Comical at times and refreshing. I'm enjoying their scenes. I don;t want John to be his dad. Didn't watch when she was last on so I don;t know their history. Fingers crossed it's someone else. String John along for a bit is fine, but have it be someone else.

Chloe leaving for witness protection would be one way for the character to be written off (for now). I'm sure she'll return at some point, and at that the case will be over and no need for protection.

Wardrobe has periods of high and low, and we are certainly in a low. The men are ok, and if Xander needs to continue going with out clothes than that's ok.

All this with Chloe after giving her Holly.

Kate has always dressed strange to me...layers of clothes and jewelry. I see here blue streak is back or freashly done.

I saw a bunch of people are leaving...really don’t know why they brought Rex back at all. Sarah is all over the place are we sure she is a doctor...still say she has a drinking problem.

Perhaps it's Hope's turn to take a spin at Lakeside due to her obsession. I would like to see Ben redeemed. Others have been in the past so why not him too.

The interaction between Leo and his mom is fantastic. Comical at times and refreshing. I'm enjoying their scenes. I don;t want John to be his dad. Didn't watch when she was last on so I don;t know their history. Fingers crossed it's someone else. String John along for a bit is fine, but have it be someone else.

Chloe leaving for witness protection would be one way for the character to be written off (for now). I'm sure she'll return at some point, and at that the case will be over and no need for protection.

Wardrobe has periods of high and low, and we are certainly in a low. The men are ok, and if Xander needs to continue going with out clothes than that's ok.
My oldest DD: Does that dude ever wear a shirt?:rotfl2:

All this with Chloe after giving her Holly.

Kate has always dressed strange to me...layers of clothes and jewelry. I see here blue streak is back or freashly done.

I saw a bunch of people are leaving...really don’t know why they brought Rex back at all. Sarah is all over the place are we sure she is a doctor...still say she has a drinking problem.
Kate can pull if off though but this current outfit is over the top even for her. Putting Kayla and Marlena in neon colors is doing them no favors. Hope’s outfit is just beyond hideous, she canNOT pull it off. Then you have them dressing Abby in sacks. It’s all just too much.

Reactions: NAB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter