Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Trying to catch up on the show... Why is Gabi saying she doesn't have a place to live, the room in the pub was hers before Nick????

Because Gabi needs babysitters and Caroline is busy with her grandchildren. I swear that baby is never with her. Why did Will have her again today when she was suppose to be released yesterday or today ...lost track of the days. :lmao:

I wouldn't call it boring. I loved the last few days. Kristen is crazy , true and true. Wonder what that stuff is going to do to Eric.

Adrienne with Will today , she was on fire too. I think she has a copy of the video they wanted deleted. Sonny sent her pictures of the baby , pretty sure that went too. Still loving Abby and Chad together, Cameron can go now. Just don't like how she keeps running to him for everything.

Why is Sami in normal clothes and not orange like all other prisoners. And I know someone attacked in the cell but she doesn't seem to be in there much.

Arianna Zucker, is an amazing actress I think she robbed each and every year.

What was Carolina nominated for?

I love Brady and Nicole together.

Caroline was nominated for best lead actress, Nicole was nominated for best supporting actress. I think it should have been the other way around. Caroline is hardly ever on, how can she be a lead actress? Nicole is on all the time.

Trying to catch up- where'd Nick go? And dud Sami really shoot an unarmed person? At least she commented that she doesn't want to go back on death row.

In an episode from the other day Kate was commenting to EJ that Sami would go to jail for murder. I really wish someone would comment that it was Kate and Lucas who sent her to prison/the executioners table before when she paid for their crime/lies.

Caroline was nominated for best lead actress, Nicole was nominated for best supporting actress. I think it should have been the other way around. Caroline is hardly ever on, how can she be a lead actress? Nicole is on all the time.

I agree, Caroline, doesn't even have a storyline most of the time

Just saw on another board a tweet Chad made. It is his last day on set. I heard rumours that he was leaving guess they were right. He posted the front of the script and the air date is Oct 30th. Wonder if they will recast him since he and Abby were just getting going. Hope this doesn't mean Cameron wins out.

Can't wait to see what that stuff does to Eric today. My guess is Nicole is going to go find him to give him the file , but will she find him with Kristen? Because I am sure that Nicole and Brady won't be going on vacation.....:lmao:

Just saw on another board a tweet Chad made. It is his last day on set. I heard rumours that he was leaving guess they were right. He posted the front of the script and the air date is Oct 30th. Wonder if they will recast him since he and Abby were just getting going. Hope this doesn't mean Cameron wins out.

Can't wait to see what that stuff does to Eric today. My guess is Nicole is going to go find him to give him the file , but will she find him with Kristen? Because I am sure that Nicole and Brady won't be going on vacation.....:lmao:

Wow, they tape 4 months plus is advance. I have read rumors that Kristen gave Eric a mind controlling drug. Where she can control him and make him mean to everyone. I'm only guessing Nicole love will bring him back

Trying to catch up- where'd Nick go? And dud Sami really shoot an unarmed person? At least she commented that she doesn't want to go back on death row.

In an episode from the other day Kate was commenting to EJ that Sami would go to jail for murder. I really wish someone would comment that it was Kate and Lucas who sent her to prison/the executioners table before when she paid for their crime/lies.

The guy Sami shot was not unarmed. He was sent by Stephano to cut Rafe's "male part" off as revenge for sleeping with Kate. He had a large straight edge razor to do the job. He was about to do the deed when Sami saw him and shot him. Only problem is the weapon is missing.

I know other people like the JJ storyline but I hate it. I am so sick of the obnoxious teen storyline. Why can't we go back to the 90's and have them spend the summer on the fake beach :)

I know other people like the JJ storyline but I hate it. I am so sick of the obnoxious teen storyline. Why can't we go back to the 90's and have them spend the summer on the fake beach :)

Or just meeting up at the pub or coffee house.

Loved JJ at first but come on ....Jennifer needs to wake up. Why is it with there storylines we just keep going in circles. Same thing day in and out. Even Maggie needs to go on a long vacation somewhere.

So Nicole does go to the hotel but I'm sure she will not see Kristen with Eric. What would be the point of that if Kristen ever wanted Brady back. Still confused about what is going on there.

The Sami/Will storyline is a mess, really can't see how Sami made bail for killing a cop. They didn't find a knife so really she just shot him in cold blood. :confused3

Ok just found you guys. I was checking on my phone and it didn't show a post in our old thread. Never did it cross my mind that we were shut down :rotfl2:

Ok I am another one here for Kate having the knife. She hates Sami and this would make her day. But does she know that it was Will that actually shot EJ and not her son? :confused3

I also agree Nicole got robbed. She is an amazing actress. I love her bond with Eric, Brady, and Daniel. She really deserves to be happy. I would love to see her with Brady. Love Greg Vaughn but not as Father Eric. My favorite character that he played was Lucky on GH. This whole Father Eric thing just isn't doing it for me.:confused3

I am still floored by the amount of wasted talent on this show :sad2:

So my guess is that Kristen is going to photoshop someone else with Fr Eric because it makes no sense to have her in the video because that would hurt Brady. I bet it will be Nicole because she knows Nicole really likes him. But Kristen has two things against her....she doesn't know Nicole was there that night for real with the staff mostly trying to get in the room and second Eric might remember so the doctor said.

Loved seeing Lucas with the baby yesterday but is Gabi very with this baby. Heck she didn't even know how the diaper went when changing her at the hospital on there way out. And I really doubt a 2 day old baby is crying for her favourite blanket...I know it is a show but still heck Gabi wasn't even a mess from being up all night.

So Sami gets off for now. I know that video is going to show up with Adrienne , just by the way she is acting.

Loved everyone's faces when they found out Sami wasn't going to jail. They were like "really". Wonder if Kate did take that razor to get back at her for stealing her lipstick or what ever that was.

So they are finally going to take Rafe out of the coma. Wonder if her will remember anything or anybody?

I'm sure Kirsten is going to knock that tablet right out of Eric's hands...:lmao: Why would she have a squirrel in a tree picture on her tablet. :confused3

You can bet that Stefano will have that tape and will blackmail EJ with it. If he wants to get Sami off, he will have to stop his bid for the takeover. Maybe he has the knife and it will turn up to save Sami.

Don't you just love all the twists in soaps?

Oh I just read that Wil may leave the show to go back to college and get his degree. That will be a shame. He is such a good actor, but I know it's better for him to have his degree.

You can bet that Stefano will have that tape and will blackmail EJ with it. If he wants to get Sami off, he will have to stop his bid for the takeover. Maybe he has the knife and it will turn up to save Sami.

Don't you just love all the twists in soaps?

Oh I just read that Wil may leave the show to go back to college and get his degree. That will be a shame. He is such a good actor, but I know it's better for him to have his degree.

Yes I heard his interview after he won an Emmy that his contract is up in Dec and he is going back to school. Also heard that they will not recast him and he can come back , but hoping he won't leave as well.

Gabi is leaving too I heard, maybe they will leave together with the baby....but then Sonny will be so disappointed because he is really bonding with that baby. He is going to be God Father too. Not sure what they are really going to do with the characters when they leave.

...I am sooo sick of Kristin..ick ick ick..I know she is only following in Stefano's foot steps, and since he tried to slice off parts of his enemies I guess her getting a man to well you know, is right there in the same category. However, it being Father Eric of all people is truly disgusting of her. I have no doubt his story line would have had him back away from the priesthood, but knowing what she did is tacky and sickening. And then to have the nerve to say to Nicole, "I have had what you want and it was great"..or something like that, I am not sure I can watch her fulfill this plot, & I have watch these plots, going on now about 35ish years..hahaha. Then don't get me started on JJ, teenagers in general irritate me and he goes beyond. Please Jennifer be a real parent and stop letting your grown child pull your strings while he lies, steals, does drugs, and destroys your personal life. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent, since my own life is obviously not that interesting.:rotfl2:

I agree Kimberly1969. What she did was nothing less than rape of a priest. Totally disgusting.

JJ is getting on my last nerve too. I so want to whap him upside the head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!