Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Well I think they did it so they can bring her back in the future like they did before.
Just like they could bring Telia back having a child with Shawn. This was the worse character.

Just like they could bring Telia back having a child with Shawn. This was the worse character.
Days problem is they bring characters on and then fail to develop them. Talia’s mental/emotional abuse storyline had SO much potential and could have helped so many people. They could have had a JJ type arc and won some awards. Instead she talks to Marlena once or twice and she’s fine. Such lazy writing. Meanwhile you have Brady mentally and emotionally abusing (with some physical intimidation thrown in) women all over the place for years and he’s seen as a hero character. It’s a big fail on Days part all around.

Didn't we already do the pregant lady hit by a car story with Sarah? Wow, no new original ideas.
And on that note, please tell me this is somehow going to FINALLY end this dumb baby daddy story? Baby needing a transfusion or something (which is horrible, but it needs to end)?

Why on earth would Melina tell they have a baby than tell her she had to pay. That was just dumb. Than Eric buys a wooden activity thing when they need other stuff in that small apartment

And on that note, please tell me this is somehow going to FINALLY end this dumb baby daddy story? Baby needing a transfusion or something (which is horrible, but it needs to end)?
Nope. Sloan and Miranda are going to steal Nichole’s baby. Betcha 10 bucks. THEN we’ll get the baby is sick find out Eric is the father/Nichole’s baby storyline.

Nope. Sloan and Miranda are going to steal Nichole’s baby. Betcha 10 bucks. THEN we’ll get the baby is sick find out Eric is the father/Nichole’s baby storyline.
Omg you are probably right. So then it really is the Sarah story all over again.

Omg you are probably right. So then it really is the Sarah story all over again.
Sarah + Nicole storyline. Remember she stole Sydney and replaced her with Grace. I was convinced it was going to be that exact storyline for awhile.

Sarah + Nicole storyline. Remember she stole Sydney and replaced her with Grace. I was convinced it was going to be that exact storyline for awhile.
Well, you are too good! You called it. Can I tell you how much I hate this storyline?
Is Leo going to stick around? I still like him. Dimitri needs to go back to Hallmark movies please.

Well Nicole looked very pretty after having an accident and a baby out in the woods. No way I would give up the baby to that guy.

Rafe is an idiot , telling E.J sorry we can’t go look for Nicole there is an officer down. He saw she was ok . She your girlfriend. Why isn‘t E.J at the police station anyway.

I really don’t know what Melinda’s end game is in this baby story and Sloane . Now she is going to take Nicole‘s baby. Hope they don’t drag this out. Really Eric finds out it his baby leaves her, goes back to Nicole big whoop.

I remember when you would route for a couple there is no one to route for at all. This show needs a big reboot or something.

Well Nicole looked very pretty after having an accident and a baby out in the woods. No way I would give up the baby to that guy.

Rafe is an idiot , telling E.J sorry we can’t go look for Nicole there is an officer down. He saw she was ok . She your girlfriend. Why isn‘t E.J at the police station anyway.

I really don’t know what Melinda’s end game is in this baby story and Sloane . Now she is going to take Nicole‘s baby. Hope they don’t drag this out. Really Eric finds out it his baby leaves her, goes back to Nicole big whoop.

I remember when you would route for a couple there is no one to route for at all. This show needs a big reboot or something.
I kept yelling at the TV “don’t let go of that baby!”

She did look very pretty. And yeah if anyone had to take the baby for help it should have at least been Leo. Ugh so dumb. I was also wondering how he would end up at Sloans.

How the hell did Dimitri end up at Sloan’s? He doesn’t even know her does he?
I was just coming here to ask the same question 🤣🤣 Why on earth would he be at Sloane and Eric's apartment???? Guess we shall find out....

While I hate the storyline, it seems like it is only fitting for Nicole to have her own baby swapped after what she did to Sami (and EJs baby). Perhaps an opportunity for Sami to come back to rub it in, a 'how does it feel'?

While I hate the storyline, it seems like it is only fitting for Nicole to have her own baby swapped after what she did to Sami (and EJs baby). Perhaps an opportunity for Sami to come back to rub it in, a 'how does it feel'?
Sami would be all over that!
I hate it for Eric, not so much Nicole. Well just in general, its stupid LOL and Sloan and Melinda, ick.

Well, Sami is no saint with all of her paternity schemes and kidnapping her own sister. Still, love me a good old fashioned Nicole/Sami smack down. I got the impression last time Alison Sweeney wouldn’t be back for awhile.

I hate that Nicole has never been able to just have a baby and enjoy it. Ninety percent of her scheming and wrongs she was pushed to. Kind of like a PTSD or survival thing. Sami terrorizes her to this day. I don’t know, I’ve just never thought of her as truly evil. Not that swapping a baby is justified, lol. For whatever reason I have a soft spot for Nicole.

Honestly the scenes at the end of the show today with EJ and Nicole finding out their baby "died" were truly heartbreaking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter