Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Just watched the last 2 shows.

There is no way Ciara would have picked the ugly dress, Her hair was very distracting too. Today picked up where the they left off and her hair was down and her skirt was pulled up higher so you didn’t see the fish net. They really want us to think it is Claire doing this but that is too easy.

The whole Stephan/Jake thing is dumb too. Could he be a twin? Weird that Rafe just leaves with Allie and not telling the guard himself they could go in.

Thank goodness Eli and Lani are finally married. So many interruption for a small wedding.

I think Justin and Kyla are next . Really can’t see this one going all the way either.

So you think this is really Stephan ? That is what happened with Marlena and her twin . They killed off Marlena and there was an up roar they made it out that it was her twin.

I heard Bonnie was coming back too. Starting to hate all these lookalikes.
Can't say if this is Stefan or his twin.

As far as Bonnie, the actress who plays her and Adrienne, Judi Evans, has been extremely ill.

https://soapdirt.com/will-judi-evans-be-back-on-days-of-our-lives/

Can I just share how much I dislike Claire?
I think we’re *supposed* to dislike Claire. My guess is the original idea was probably to make her the next Sami/Nicole but they never gave us anything to empathize with. With Sami and Nicole you had an idea why they were the way they were and could even root for them at times but Claire doesn’t have any kind of tragic background or anything we can really cut her a break for. She’s just a brat.

That said, I think she’s innocent in the case of wedding sabotage. As someone mentioned up thread, it’s too easy for it to be her.

Read that the actress who plays Hope will not be returning to the show. Wonder how they’ll write her out?

Ah, Vivian. Prefer this version over the fill in we had last time.

Read that the actress who plays Hope will not be returning to the show. Wonder how they’ll write her out?

Ah, Vivian. Prefer this version over the fill in we had last time.
What?! ☹️ She always says she won’t renew and then she does. They seem to be pushing her toward Rafe again. He’s leaving, maybe they’ll leave together.

Hope is leaving and just read that so is Ciara .

Wonder how they will write Hope out since she is isn’t returning after they start again . I think they knew Ciara was leaving. No loss there she wasn’t going anywhere other than following Ben around.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but to me it looks like Chad was the one drugging Abby in order to frame Gabi and send her back to prison. Maybe that's why he wanted to be at her trial, he has a lot invested in it.
Looks like a lot of takers for Allie's baby. But Lucas is right, they should check with the father first. I know we don't know who he is yet, but JMO, he should be told. (Watch it be some psycho....:rotfl2:)
Also, JMO, but in a way I think letting Will adopt the baby is a little strange because even though she is young and doesn't want a child right now, there may come a time when she's older and does want children. It would be hard to be the "aunt" to your own child. I know there are open adoptions and she could still be called the mother but it's a little too close for comfort IMO.
When I was in High school, there was a friend of a friend who became pregnant senior year and she was going to give the baby to her aunt. She seemed miserable. For me it would be hard to watch another family member raise my child, but everyone is different I suppose. And I am all for adoption BTW.
I’ve thought it was Chad all along.

Wonder how they will write Hope out since she is isn’t returning after they start again . I think they knew Ciara was leaving. No loss there she wasn’t going anywhere other than following Ben around.
I will definitely miss Kristian Alfonso. I have never cared for the actress playing Ciara. Thought she was a horrible actress. No loss there.

I hadn't read that Ciara was out too. I did read a post on soap central that hinted VK was leaving but hadn't seen anything official pointing to it. Her character had more potential and it has been wasted. So we're losing another character from the younger generation. The remaining pre-geriatric couples are so not appealing...

I will definitely miss Kristian Alfonso. I have never cared for the actress playing Ciara. Thought she was a horrible actress. No loss there.
I'm the opposite. Never cared for KA and the character of Hope, but have enjoyed VK and her portrayal of Ciara. She is much better that the other young lady they had playing her during the rape storyline.

Have we forgotten it’s July Salem? All these jackets and that heavy dress on Kayla, it looked like a giant overcoat.

Kudos to Justin for being a stand up guy. I was really disliking what a jealous jerk he was becoming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter